What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

Out of curiosity, what is the benefit of a vaccine passport for the world? If it's not about a virus, what is it about?
Might have something to do with why Bill Gates funds war criminal Tony Blair, who tried to bring in identity cards when in office, and is now leading the push for vaccine passports.

strider

Post Whore
Out of curiosity, what is the benefit of a vaccine passport for the world? If it's not about a virus, what is it about?
well it'd be a means of making everyone want to get vaccinated right?

then it's up to your own interpretation of whether thats a good or bad thing

Kornstar

Coach
Might have something to do with why Bill Gates funds war criminal Tony Blair, who tried to bring in identity cards when in office, and is now leading the push for vaccine passports.

well it'd be a means of making everyone want to get vaccinated right?

then it's up to your own interpretation of whether thats a good or bad thing

So they want you to be vaccinated for money? Control? I just don't understand what the end game is and how it benefits them?

I'm not questioning that it is possible, I just haven't had it explained to me what the end goal is?

So they want you to be vaccinated for money? Control? I just don't understand what the end game is and how it benefits them?

I'm not questioning that it is possible, I just haven't had it explained to me what the end goal is?
Why not money and control? And then depopulation, which they've already told us is one of their goals. Ask yourself why so many leaders started parroting the phrase Build Back Better, which comes from the WEF. Maybe you'd be interested in this, which gives a fair outline on who controls what currently.

Kornstar

Coach
Why not money and control? And then depopulation, which they've already told us is one of their goals. Ask yourself why so many leaders started parroting the phrase Build Back Better, which comes from the WEF. Maybe you'd be interested in this, which gives a fair outline on who controls what currently.

If they wanted depopulation wouldn't they just let COVID-19 run wild and never lock anything down? Seems like an easy way to get rid of a f**k load of people.

So this video is 100% gospel? If I saw a counter video that was equally as convincing (assuming this video is convincing) why would this one be right over that one?

If they wanted depopulation wouldn't they just let COVID-19 run wild and never lock anything down? Seems like an easy way to get rid of a f**k load of people.

So this video is 100% gospel? If I saw a counter video that was equally as convincing (assuming this video is convincing) why would this one be right over that one?
What good is a virus with an IFR of about 0.13% for depopulation? The average age of death for covid victims is higher than average life expectancy in most places.

And why don't you get your counter video and I'll have a look.

Kornstar

Coach
What good is a virus with an IFR of about 0.13% for depopulation? The average age of death for covid victims is higher than average life expectancy in most places.

And why don't you get your counter video and I'll have a look.

The funniest thing that I keep seeing everywhere is that the death rate is really low, which is true for this country.

It is also because there have been a ridiculous amount of measures in place to reduce the spread, yet we were able to see at the beginning that there was a much higher rate when it was running rampant.

Using figures to justify how non-deadly the virus is based on the significant actions taken to stop the spread just doesn't make sense to me and is once again people trying to simplify everything.

Ultimately though, like I have said from the very beginning, it is a matter of how many people we are willing to let die vs destroying economies etc. Obviously though, if you are not currently affected by COVID-19 then you will have a different opinion as people who have lost people or know people who are suffering.

Anyways, so say we get vaccine passports and ID cards how does that make it easier for depopulation? Money? I mean a large portion of the world already get vaccinations so they're already getting a shit load of money.

I have no doubt there is greed and corruption in all of this but there has been forever, so why all of a sudden do people care? Even greed and corruption in a flu shot world would be occurring but people are happy to get that shot?

The funniest thing that I keep seeing everywhere is that the death rate is really low, which is true for this country.

It is also because there have been a ridiculous amount of measures in place to reduce the spread, yet we were able to see at the beginning that there was a much higher rate when it was running rampant.

Using figures to justify how non-deadly the virus is based on the significant actions taken to stop the spread just doesn't make sense to me and is once again people trying to simplify everything.

Ultimately though, like I have said from the very beginning, it is a matter of how many people we are willing to let die vs destroying economies etc. Obviously though, if you are not currently affected by COVID-19 then you will have a different opinion as people who have lost people or know people who are suffering.

Anyways, so say we get vaccine passports and ID cards how does that make it easier for depopulation? Money? I mean a large portion of the world already get vaccinations so they're already getting a shit load of money.

I have no doubt there is greed and corruption in all of this but there has been forever, so why all of a sudden do people care? Even greed and corruption in a flu shot world would be occurring but people are happy to get that shot?
Except that there are dozens of studies now on these measures taken to reduce the spread and it's highly debatable that they do. And that's just looking at how they affect covid spread and deaths, and disregarding the destruction and deaths that they actually cause, both now and in the future. There seems to be a rise in RSV in many places now, like NZ, and some suggestion that it's caused by the measures in place to deal with covid.

And the infection fatality rate, which I referred to, is hardly affected by those measures anyway. If you're looking for a population reduction of 15% as some suggested then an IFR of 0.13% doesn't even get you 1% of the way there. But if you get vaccine passports in you get more control, and you could use that for depopulation or simply selling a boatload more vaccines which leads to more wealth which leads to more power and so on.

Why care now? No one forces us to take a flu shot, which is looking like a much safer shot and has been properly tested. And hardly ever is anyone denied any of their freedoms because they haven't had one. And despite what all the media and authorities tell us, the flu is deadlier for most people than covid.

hindy111

Immortal
To be eligible for some handouts you must of lost atleast 30% over a 2 x week period comparing 2019 with 2021.
From dates Junes 20 -July 17.

Well the construction industry was not shut till July 17. So what about people effected this week,next week and for however slow it is till things pick up again for small businesses.

The other thing is hardly any tradespeople is invoicing weekly. Its always random and generaly when jobs completed.. And pending what Gst method you use cash or accrual it may pending on what cash you collected rather then accrual which is what you invoiced.

I operate on a cash basis and wait anywhere between 2 weeks and 3mths to get paid for work completed. So this down period will be seen in late August/September when all invoices are paid but none have gone out.

So entitlement looks like it maybe zero for my situation. Unless there is another option. But it seems like a floored system where some will win and some will lose pending when some other person paid there invoice.

@Suitman if need any information

Suitman

Post Whore
To be eligible for some handouts you must of lost atleast 30% over a 2 x week period comparing 2019 with 2021.
From dates Junes 20 -July 17.

Well the construction industry was not shut till July 17. So what about people effected this week,next week and for however slow it is till things pick up again for small businesses.

The other thing is hardly any tradespeople is invoicing weekly. Its always random and generaly when jobs completed.. And pending what Gst method you use cash or accrual it may pending on what cash you collected rather then accrual which is what you invoiced.

I operate on a cash basis and wait anywhere between 2 weeks and 3mths to get paid for work completed. So this down period will be seen in mid to late August when all invoices are paid but none have gone out.

So entitlement looks like it maybe zero for my situation. Unless there is another option.

@Suitman if need any information

Same for me.

I actually didn't earn anything in those previous periods, due to having no work then, but I've had work recently.

Therefore the downtime I'm having now doesn't qualify me. Sitting at home, not working and losing a substantial amount of income due to my current work being guaranteed. It sucks. It's going to be very costly to my bottom line.

hindy111

Immortal
Same for me.

I actually didn't earn anything in those previous periods, due to having no work then, but I've had work recently.

Therefore the downtime I'm having now doesn't qualify me. Sitting at home, not working and losing a substantial amount of income due to my current work being guaranteed. It sucks. It's going to be very costly to my bottom line.

It is a ridiculous system. All based on pot luck and when your invoice was PAID.

Bandwagon

Staff member
It is a ridiculous system. All based on pot luck and when your invoice was PAID.

If it's in comparison to 2019, then that's gonna suck for a lot of rural regional business' , as we were still in pretty significant drought back then, and numbers would be poor to non existent for many.

Gronk

Staff member
Same for me.

law.com reckons that builders are working in force majeure clauses into their contracts. YRMV