What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

Gronk

Staff member
Sweden have now lifted their lockdown restrictions, kinda like how Sydney was a few months ago.

They can do this because they have 40% double dose vaxxed and 60% single dose vaxxed.

Meanwhile the rest of the world have dropped us as the covid champions.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what the f**k is wrong with people, attacking f**king horses ?

what did the horses ever do to them ?

geez these anti vaxer f**kwits are doing a lot to improve their public relations and community standing

hindy111

Immortal
Sweden have now lifted their lockdown restrictions, kinda like how Sydney was a few months ago.

They can do this because they have 40% double dose vaxxed and 60% single dose vaxxed.

Meanwhile the rest of the world have dropped us as the covid champions.

Didn't hindy111 say from the start Sweden would be the winner and leader of this and everyone else will wish they followed their way out of this pandemic. 🙄
So I was right again.....

yy_cheng

Coach
what the f**k is wrong with people, attacking f**king horses ?

what did the horses ever do to them ?

geez these anti vaxer f**kwits are doing a lot to improve their public relations and community standing
He's been charged.

I hate cruelty to animals. In most cases, animals do not choose to be in the situation they are in and are victims of being an animal

Bandwagon

Staff member
A thread with some snippets of the informative presentations by speakers at the London protests

Kornstar

Coach
A thread with some snippets of the informative presentations by speakers at the London protests

David Icke being there surely can't help these people's cause can he? Before March last year if you told people you read his forum and followed him and then directed people there i guarantee you 90% of those same people would have called you crazy......

Now......we are here........

David Icke being there surely can't help these people's cause can he? Before March last year if you told people you read his forum and followed him and then directed people there i guarantee you 90% of those same people would have called you crazy......

Now......we are here........
It was completely different from previous protests which featured hardly any of that stuff. Like it was designed to be discredited.

Latest posts