What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

Happy MEel

First Grade
So there's no mask mandate in NSW now?

I think it has been incorporated into another one:

Mandatory face coverings​

The Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order (No 3) 2021 commenced on 26 June 2021. This Order has been repealed on 10 September 2021 and incorporated into the Public Health (COVID-19 Additional Restrictions for Delta Outbreak) Order (No 2) 2021. For more information see requirements around face masks.

Gary Gutful

Immortal
This website is quite distasteful in the way that it takes the piss out of the deceased, however it does serve to chronicle those who have ignored good advice and are seemingly steered by politics and or conspiracy theories.
Appalling. What is wrong with you? Not sure why you would share such shit…

strider

Post Whore
So how will life change? ... vaccinated are infected also ... I suspect the biggest difference in the future is that the vaccinated won't think they are infected, won't get tested and no one will know

COVID-19 infected doctor visits three Sydney nursing homes​

A doctor infected with COVID-19 has visited three aged care facilities in Sydney’s west while potentially infectious.

A Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District spokesman said the fully vaccinated doctor attended SummitCare Penrith, Anglicare Newmarch House and Mountainview Aged Care Penrith.

Gronk

Staff member
Appalling. What is wrong with you? Not sure why you would share such shit…

It is, however it draws parallels to other human tragedies.

It's 40 years since Jonestown, when 900 people died because they blindly trusted someone with their lives.

Is the plandemic / fake virus / misinformation campaign any less scandalous ?

Twenty-five years later, social psychologists continue to examine how Jones came to command such enormous influence over his followers' thoughts and actions. Jonestown, they say, offers important lessons for psychology, such as the power of situational and social influences and the consequences of a leader using such influences to destructively manipulate others' behavior.

IFR33K

Coach
So how will life change? ... vaccinated are infected also ... I suspect the biggest difference in the future is that the vaccinated won't think they are infected, won't get tested and no one will know

COVID-19 infected doctor visits three Sydney nursing homes​

An infected, vaxxed and contagious person is free to roam amongst our most vulnerable, yet a healthy unvaxxed person will have restrictions. Yeah it makes sense.

Gronk

Staff member
An infected, vaxxed and contagious person is free to roam, yet a healthy unvaxxed person will have restrictions. Yeah it makes sense.
Way to miss the point.

The Dr who was infected in nursing homes is not the new normal. Clearly he should be subjected to one of those rapid tests.

Moving forward gatherings of people in theatres, restaurants etc will all be vaccinated. So in theory, the infectious person will have a low viral load and serve little threat to vaxxed others.

strider

Post Whore
Way to miss the point.

The Dr who was infected in nursing homes is not the new normal. Clearly he should be subjected to one of those rapid tests.

Moving forward gatherings of people in theatres, restaurants etc will all be vaccinated. So in theory, the infectious person will have a low viral load and serve little threat to vaxxed others.
well no .... studies have shown same viral load in vaccinated also ..... I think the unfortunate thing is that they will think they can't possibly be a problem cos they are good to go, but they aren't necessarily

the hope would be that the vulnerable people are vaccinated and that it is working for them

strider

Post Whore
Thoughts on Dr Malone encouraging the elderly and those with comorbidities to get vaccinated ? Thoughts on these very people posting memes about the "inventor of the NRMA vaccine" yet actually not listening to what he has to say ?

What I find fascinating is how people cherry pick the information that they want to hear, and ignore other stuff. Dr Kory and his mate from the FLCCC are vaccinated and says get vaccinated. Dr Malone is vaccinated and tells the old or obese, hypertensive, type 2 borderline diabetics etc to get the jab. Yet merkins ignore that and chant with fingers in ears about ivermectin being a substitute for the vaccines and the atypical vaccine denier seems to be a chubby 50+ who Malone says is at risk of death.
what I find fascinating is that you must think you don't cherry pick .... every f**ker does - don't know why you think its so fascinating

I have no problem with Dr Malone encouraging people at risk .... infact several Dr dudes I think are good do (prosperity dr dude, dr been) .... you really seem to have your mind fixated that people are anti-every-f**king-thing .... I personally thinks there's a f**kload that doesn't make sense - but I don't think badly of people getting it if they think they should - my mum got it, I never tried to talk her out of it, just told her to be careful and not ignore anything that feels wrong afterwards.