What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

strider

Post Whore
Unsure why you saying this like some sort of sage prediction. Gladys literally said this Monday. It will spread like wild fire, but not so much in the vaccinated cohort. I posted a link ^^^^ earlier that said that breakthrough infections in NSW amoungst vaxed is 500/45,000. Deaths are super rare. Unvaxxed is a completely different story.

she says nothing of the sort .... she says, once we open up cases will go through the roof, but it won't matter because people will be vaccinated. ... which obviously suggests she realises it will be the vaccinated .... how could it not be? The unvaccinated won't be part of opening up right?

strider

Post Whore
Another interesting video from Dr stuffed dog .... just to reiterate, Dr stuffed dog is a massive vaccine fanboi ... he likes to anaylse information and data and make videos about it

An analysis of what happened in India .... summary:
- why did things turn around so drastically in India after their surge
- they had a massive surge, tho put in perspective per population it wasn't as ridiculous as it seemed ... however probably under reported cos their testing rate is comparatively low
- current population fully vaxed 14% .... was less than 9% when they turned it around
- deaths per population is actually alot lower than you would think
- home medical kits issued by govt .... Vitamin C, D; Zinc; Ivermectin; Doxycycline (antibiotic); other stuff
- actions taken: targetted testing; early detection; isolation; govt issued kits; tracing; checkups on sick people at home to make sure they are taking the stuff in the kit
- as far as I can tell two specific states of india went hard with these kits .... tho I'm unclear - it seems its a country wide approach now??? ... I believe this data is from a certain state Uttar Predesh(?) also talks about Goa
- current cases 139 .... in April 310,783 ..... ie practically no cases now
- cost of medical kits $2.65 per person
- 500,000 kits given out
- 90% of people testing positive are successfully treated at home
- country mortality rate 2.4% ... one of the states with the kits 2% - ie significant difference
- Indian Dr head of respiratory medicine (also pro vax) quote ... "that is the success story of ivermectin"
- WHO praised their ability to get shit under control
- other Indian state recommended ivermectin as a prophylaxis ... Uttarakhand
- cases in this state dropped inline with when they adopted the ivermectin protocols
- Ivermectin is being prescribed by Drs in massive numbers in India now .... the key point - doctors prescribing it, not being left to get your own horse paste
- Dr stuffed dog urges health authorities to get their fingers out and look into this to see what we can learn

This is NOT misinformation .... these are facts ... Dr stuffed dog is just pointing out the facts

My only other personal thought (not Dr stuffed dog) - which my manager at work with relos over there confirmed (all his relos got it, ie dozens, 2 oldies passed away) .... natural immunity played its part - lots of merkins got it - they cope far better since

Last edited:

hindy111

Immortal
Another interesting video from Dr stuffed dog .... just to reiterate, Dr stuffed dog is a massive vaccine fanboi ... he likes to anaylse information and data and make videos about it

An analysis of what happened in India .... summary:
- why did things turn around so drastically in India after their surge
- they had a massive surge, tho put in perspective per population it wasn't as ridiculous as it seemed ... however probably under reported cos their testing rate is comparatively low
- current population fully vaxed 14% .... was less than 9% when they turned it around
- deaths per population is actually alot lower than you would think
- home medical kits issued by govt .... Vitamin C, D; Zinc; Ivermectin; Doxycycline (antibiotic); other stuff
- actions taken: targetted testing; early detection; isolation; govt issued kits; tracing; checkups on sick people at home to make sure they are taking the stuff in the kit
- as far as I can tell two specific states of india went hard with these kits .... tho I'm unclear - it seems its a country wide approach now??? ... I believe this data is from a certain state Uttar Predesh(?) also talks about Goa
- current cases 139 .... in April 310,783 ..... ie practically no cases now
- cost of medical kits $2.65 per person
- 500,000 kits given out
- 90% of people testing positive are successfully treated at home
- country mortality rate 2.4% ... one of the states with the kits 2% - ie significant difference
- Indian Dr head of respiratory medicine (also pro vax) quote ... "that is the success story of ivermectin"
- WHO praised their ability to get shit under control
- other Indian state recommended ivermectin as a prophylaxis ... Uttarakhand
- cases in this state dropped inline with when they adopted the ivermectin protocols
- Ivermectin is being prescribed by Drs in massive numbers in India now .... the key point - doctors prescribing it, not being left to get your own horse paste
- Dr stuffed dog urges health authorities to get their fingers out and look into this to see what we can learn

This is NOT misinformation .... these are facts ... Dr stuffed dog is just pointing out the facts

My only other personal thought (not Dr stuffed dog) - which my manager at work with relos over there confirmed (all his relos got it, ie dozens, 2 oldies passed away) .... natural immunity played its part - lots of merkins got it - they cope far better since

If a lack is 100,000 then isn't 50 of them 5 million? Not 500,000. 100,000 x 50 =

Gronk

Staff member
she says nothing of the sort .... she says, once we open up cases will go through the roof, but it won't matter because people will be vaccinated. ... which obviously suggests she realises it will be the vaccinated .... how could it not be? The unvaccinated won't be part of opening up right?
The unvaccinated will still be out n about going to coles etc and they will be the majority of the statistics.

IFR33K

Coach
What details specifically are they not informing us about that you want to know about?

I’m so over all the fear mongering and all the heavy handed tactics, to make people vaccinate. Everyday we have a press conferences stating cases numbers, ages, people in hospital, people on ventilators and vaccination rates. Why is the government not going into detail on side effects of the vaccine? Or ages that are effected. If people are to be a given a choice, don’t they deserve to have all the information? They’re were quick to put a cause of death as covid on a 92 yo elderly lady in palliative care, Yet when someone has a severe reaction to the vaccine it’s deemed as a coincidence. I’d expect you’d be totally happy with the government thus far, you’re vaxxed and it just justifies your decision.

strider

Post Whore
The unvaccinated will still be out n about going to coles etc and they will be the majority of the statistics.

as I said, Gladys never says anything of the sort about vaccinated not speading

how can the small part of the population make anything "go through the roof" when they will only be doing the same limited things they are allowed to do now?

I'm sure the case numbers in vaccinated will be a fraction of what it will actually be - cos, as I have said many times, they simply won't get tested .... why would they - they will think they are good to go - why would they want to discover they are sick and get stuck at home for another 14 days

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I’m so over all the fear mongering and all the heavy handed tactics, to make people vaccinate. Everyday we have a press conferences stating cases numbers, ages, people in hospital, people on ventilators and vaccination rates. Why is the government not going into detail on side effects of the vaccine? Or ages that are effected. If people are to be a given a choice, don’t they deserve to have all the information? They’re were quick to put a cause of death as covid on a 92 yo elderly lady in palliative care, Yet when someone has a severe reaction to the vaccine it’s deemed as a coincidence. I’d expect you’d be totally happy with the government thus far, you’re vaxxed and it just justifies your decision.
Just for interest, did you research the vaccines your kids got before starting school? And the ones they got at school?

IFR33K

Coach
Just for interest, did you research the vaccines your kids got before starting school? And the ones they got at school?

Are they the ones that have been around for 70 years and all but got rid of diseases?? Sorry mate, not me nor my kids are going to be part of the worlds biggest experiment, until I’m comfortable.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Additionally @IFR33K in my experience, there is a lot of information on the NSW government websites on the vaccination.

Also when I got my first jab at a vaccination centre, I sat with a nurse who explained the side affects (Including the heart muscle side effect with Pfizer) and risks before I got it. It was part of the process.

So I don’t think you can side there isn’t enough information from the government.

IFR33K

Coach
Additionally @IFR33K in my experience, there is a lot of information on the NSW government websites on the vaccination.

Also when I got my first jab at a vaccination centre, I sat with a nurse who explained the side affects (Including the heart muscle side effect with Pfizer) and risks before I got it. It was part of the process.

So I don’t think you can side there isn’t enough information from the government.

Who here on this forum hasn’t said our government are liars or can’t be trusted at one stage or another? And now all of a sudden they’re angels? There’s other issues too. Why wasn’t greater sydney locked down once delta hit our shores?

IFR33K

Coach
So you didn’t and trusted the medical professionals advice ……..

Yes I did. But like I said, these previous vaccines have pretty much got rid of diseases. This vaccine seems to mask up the issue. Who knows if these vaccines are responsible for variants

One minute az is good next it isn’t. One minute two shots is all you need, next minute there’ll be a booster shot requirement. Sorry dude, until they know for certain, I’ll take my chances.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
I went to a GP who went through all the side effects. That’s who you go to for advice, not Gladys. And you are the one scaremongering saying you know all these merkins who have had severe reactions. The reality is severe reactions are less than 1 in 100,000.

IFR33K

Coach
I went to a GP who went through all the side effects. That’s who you go to for advice, not Gladys. And you are the one scaremongering saying you know all these merkins who have had severe reactions. The reality is severe reactions are less than 1 in 100,000.

Ok thanks. You asked and I answered despite knowing you’d counter. Why ask a question when you’ll obviously disagree with the response.

Plus my GP isn’t attempting to force his hand on me. My government is. If I’m being forced to take something, I want to know the figures/risks. Each to their own you don’t have to agree with me but that’s how I feel. You’ve been vaxxed, you can’t unvax, I’ve still got time on my hands if I feel comfortable I’ll vax too.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
well someone could do a google search and find half a dozen sites, with well credentialled merkins, pointing out rates of adverse effects ...... but then another merkin will come along and google and find half a dozen sites that say otherwise

the thing I take away from there being BOTH is that there is clearly alot of unknown in all this .... hence I think the justification in people being hesitant.

eg. there is a bucketload of info suggesting young boys have a far higher risk of getting severe illness from a heart issue from the vax than from the risk of covid ...... this is from reputable sources ..... but them I'm sure you'd find a whole heap of people saying, nope.

My concern with where the "nope" come from - which is data prepared by the producers of the vaccines. And I know thats the process (for a long time) - but its process with conflicts of interest I would think. I've seen alot of stuff where they flat out ignore reported issues in their reports - like the 12 year old girl now paralyzed.

Sure you can say, oh they are such a small amount of cases .... but what if your kid ends up one of those cases .... I think people have a right to be cautious.

Latest posts