What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

TheRam

Coach
And of course there's this beautiful man that Governments love and ask for advise. Of course they do. They only listen to the very best, right?

Eelogical

Coach
Victorian police are a law unto their own. NSW police aren't much better imo.
QLD cops aren't any better, either. I was treated appallingly at the border last year. I understand that they have a difficult job to do when it comes to covid but it doesn't excuse them for being extremely rude to a couple of boomers when their directives were all over the place. Some were very good, one played the authoritarian card to the max and there was no need for that at all.

Get a life, mate. So many people out there these days getting butt hurt about anything. Sorry that you can't differentiate between a bit of humour and real life.
I HAD a life and then Gladys and Brad and Mike said NO! So forgive me if I'm a bit lacking in the humour dept these days. If you were in my situation you'd probably feel the same. Walk a mile merkin. I'd love to walk 1/2 a mile in your shoes atm. Nearly no restrictions and a bugout plan. If I travel further than 5k from my house I can be arrested! If you think that is OK then you can get rooted motherf**ker.

Eelogical

Coach
I HAD a life and then Gladys and Brad and Mike said NO! So forgive me if I'm a bit lacking in the humour dept these days. If you were in my situation you'd probably feel the same. Walk a mile merkin. I'd love to walk 1/2 a mile in your shoes atm. Nearly no restrictions and a bugout plan. If I travel further than 5k from my house I can be arrested! If you think that is OK then you can get rooted motherf**ker.
So, because I posted that video you think I'm not hurting too? I haven't been able to visit my youngest in Sydney getting on to a year, now. My oldest son got married in July with only 23 guests because of border restrictions. I really don't appreciate being called a motherf**ker because you got all worked up over a YouTube video that was funded by the ABC.

You can walk safely walk 3.11 miles so I dont understand your point.
There's a lot of things you don't understand so there's no surprise there.
Anyway. I made myself a promise to not do or say anything divisive as I believe that to be an agenda of certain people on this planet so I will hopefully not be continuing on with any of this tit for tat shit anymore. We'll see.

Gary Gutful

Immortal
There's a lot of things you don't understand so there's no surprise there.
Anyway. I made myself a promise to not do or say anything divisive as I believe that to be an agenda of certain people on this planet so I will hopefully not be continuing on with any of this tit for tat shit anymore. We'll see.
Thats big of you when you were the first person to fling shit.

So, because I posted that video you think I'm not hurting too? I haven't been able to visit my youngest in Sydney getting on to a year, now. My oldest son got married in July with only 23 guests because of border restrictions. I really don't appreciate being called a motherf**ker because you got all worked up over a YouTube video that was funded by the ABC.
I havn't seen my mum since April7 2020. Wanna know why? Cos she's f**king dead you motherf**ker. Perspective merkin!

Latest posts