What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

Suitman

Post Whore
🧐

MT2-1068x601.jpg

Melbourne Tradie Claims Earthquake Was A ‘Hoax’ Aimed At Forcing Protestors Off The Streets​

September 23, 2021

FAKE QUAKE: A Melbourne scaffolding worker has labelled yesterday’s 5.8 magnitude earthquake a “geo conspiracy.”
“The Victorian government planted explosives in a few parts of the city to make it seem like there was an earthquake.” says Joe Nalane.
“It was a secret plan to derail the construction worker protests yesterday, and the police and media were in on it!”
The 27 year old is urging people to do their own research, instead of listening to seismologists.

“All the buildings which collapsed yesterday had pre-existing conditions,” claims Mr Nalane.
“And the government just inflated the numbers recording the strength of the fake earthquake.”
“Anyone notice how the quake was the perfect size not to hurt anyone, but to still instil fear? Wake up sheeple.”
Joe Nalane says he’ll be back on the streets today protesting the government’s 2-week construction ban and mandatory jab policies.
“F**k the Victorian government, they are a bunch of stooges,” he says.
FFS!

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe you should realize that that chronic mistrust has been slowly created by them rarely ever keeping their promises and constantly being exposed for lie and treachery.

Well there's over 96% of my LGA (16 yo +) who have had their first jab (and likely to get their 2nd) who would think that comment is crap. 12 to 15 yo's also going gangbusters getting it.

Eelogical

Coach
This is rather stupid and I live up here.

Once the state opens up you can't come up here ? lol.......oxymoron ? .........its not really opened up then is it

The problem is the nutjobs around Byron and Mullum, these people tried to get 5G removed as it causes cancer. Some of their actions may not make the mainstream media but fmd, some of them have bubbles in the think tank.

I think its silly banning travel to northern NSW just to appease the Lizard People
Turbulent times that I never expected to see. I can only hope that common sense will prevail, but I fear common sense has become a rare commodity in all of this.

Gary Gutful

Immortal
indigenous population is 3.3% nationally as at 2016 census
(growth rate of around 2%)

Majority live on the central and north coasts of NSW and Brisbane
Figure 3: Map on the link

10/10 being a Sunday, expecting some announcements day or two prior

Hopefully some sort of normality as we head into November would be nice
Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the indigenous population where I currently live (Cairns region). It is 10% of the overall population up here.

I made up the bit about the percentage of washed out hippies.

Gary Gutful

Immortal
It won't "wear off", but yeah it's shown to drop in efficacy. If that's enough of a concern, then there will be boosters.

I know right, imagine the kind of evil we're dealing with here.....
Its just a scam designed to suck you in to the inevitable point where we will all have to have daily booster injections of Bill Gates semen.

strider

Post Whore
While the entitled toffs of the eastern suburbs sun themselves at the beach with the encouragement of the health minister, the people of bass hill can't even go to woolies without being harassed by police

IFR33K

Coach
While the entitled toffs of the eastern suburbs sun themselves at the beach with the encouragement of the health minister, the people of bass hill can't even go to woolies without being harassed by police

Why post it, it’ll only get deleted. On a side note, I haven’t noticed drones, although helicopters are here almost everyday.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Staff member

Ha ha, what a load of trumped up agenda driven shit.

Yemeni's just another right wing extremist c**k muncher stirring the pot to promote his so called "news" channel.

strider

Post Whore
Ha ha, what a load of trumped up agenda driven shit.

Yemeni's just another right wing extremist c**k muncher stirring the pot to promote his so called "news" channel.
Its not Yemeni - he is in melbourne

so you think the police road blocks on the way into the shopping centre are a stunt? fake? ... or you think thats normal?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Its not Yemeni - he is in melbourne

so you think the police road blocks on the way into the shopping centre are a stunt? fake? ... or you think thats normal?

It's Yemeni's channel, it's Yemeni's content mate.

And yes, the police are there.

strider

Post Whore
It's Yemeni's channel, it's Yemeni's content mate.

And yes, the police are there.
rebel news is actually canadian as far as i am aware - but yeah yemeni is the face of it in australia .... and i have commented before that i think he is the ambulance chaser type

but anyway, i don't really give a crap who's channel it is - reality is there is a huge police presence with a road block stopping people going into a f**king shopping centre .... and it doesn't look like anything much to justify it .... I searched for other news sources to try and explain it - couldn't see anything

do we think road blocks at shopping centres are the new normal? ..... trying to recall the last time the police questioned me driving into my local woolies - I must have a bad memory cos I can't recall

I'm gonna guess the cops got some exceptionally bad intel that something was going on - and instead of watching to see, they decided that making a massive song and dance was better ...... better to harrass everyone just going about their lives after 3 months of being locked up - that cant be a bad thing for anyone's general wellbeing can it

meanwhile out east ... hello young maskless ladies with the nice boobies

706816a12db65e3d77ef48db2ad805e12636ecb5

Kornstar

Coach
rebel news is actually canadian as far as i am aware - but yeah yemeni is the face of it in australia .... and i have commented before that i think he is the ambulance chaser type

but anyway, i don't really give a crap who's channel it is - reality is there is a huge police presence with a road block stopping people going into a f**king shopping centre .... and it doesn't look like anything much to justify it .... I searched for other news sources to try and explain it - couldn't see anything

do we think road blocks at shopping centres are the new normal? ..... trying to recall the last time the police questioned me driving into my local woolies - I must have a bad memory cos I can't recall

I'm gonna guess the cops got some exceptionally bad intel that something was going on - and instead of watching to see, they decided that making a massive song and dance was better ...... better to harrass everyone just going about their lives after 3 months of being locked up - that cant be a bad thing for anyone's general wellbeing can it

meanwhile out east ... hello young maskless ladies with the nice boobies

706816a12db65e3d77ef48db2ad805e12636ecb5

I don't think they are required to wear masks (or clothes, apparently) outside of LGA's of concern.

I live in a LGA of concern and to be honest i have no issue wearing a mask outside or any of the other things imposed, i can think of way worse things in life to be honest.

The numbers in the LGA's of concern were concerning and particularly some areas where clearly people didn't give a f**k, considering the numbers that continues to rise.

If the police aren't there to police areas that heavily go against the law (or the law at all), then what are they even there for?

Everyone is a victim and give them the chance to show it from their side only and you can manipulate it any way you want, it is pretty easy.

I don't think what you are seeing is the whole picture and you have no idea why the situation is the way it is, all you are seeing is the reaction to whatever caused these measures.

It quite possibly is heavy handed, however i grew up in Fairfield and i used to go to Bass Hill because it really wasn't that far and we would ride our bikes there for a pretty cool bike track there but it used to scare me back then (late 80's and into the 90's) and the last time i went to Bass Hill Plaza i didn't feel safe, much like Fairfield where i lived......kind of like now i don't feel safe in places like Shalvey, My Druitt etc.

I know police who work/have worked in those areas and the stories are pretty horrific and the attitudes towards police and just generally anyone but themselves are appalling. You'd probably be surprised with what they have to let go simply because of politics.

And i apologise to those who live in those areas, there are wonderful people who live in those areas too, but the scum unfortunately are more active and aggressive then say Bondi........

Anyways, nothing anyone could say will change your mindset in relation to anything that is happening, which is your choice of course.