What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

strider

Post Whore
Can we do better than a video ? Surely people who are pro ivermectin share the peer reviewed randomised clinic trial paper around all the time ?
Been posted a million times before - not gonna relive it all over again ..... my reason for posting was to show another Dr who is onboard with vax but amazed by the ridiculous reasoning put forward by our Australian TGA
BTW I had three questions. 🤓
I don't know much about mono-whatevers - I would certainly be cautious of them too - for the umpteenth time - don't take any drugs you don't need to ..... especially remdesivir, which bizarrely IS an approved covid treatment in Australia, despite having a terrible safety history when it was used to try treat ebola (kidney issues in particular) - see previous dr prosperity video posted before comparing toxicity

strider

Post Whore
plus if you watch the video with Dr Kory - who as we all know is fine with vax also - you will see an example of someone who's faith in the review process is destroyed by lies

Gronk

Staff member

I'm sure you will just call this horseshit also ..... cos well, just cos
Not at all. Which study of the 120 entries is the large scale clinical trial ? All I see are retrospective trials (reports) from India etc or studies involving a few hundred. If these trials are not double blind then you will never know the true outcome.

Even Kory's studies are summary of evidence based situations.

Kory, P., Substack (Review) (Preprint)reviewSummary of the Evidence for Ivermectin in COVID-19
Details Summary of the evidence base for ivermectin and COVID-19

Pfizer: 43,998 participants https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728… (concluded, peer reviewed)
Ivermectin: 600 participants https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04668469…(not concluded)

strider

Post Whore
Meet Dr Jon. His linktr.ee has lots of info on Ivermectin.

your friend is talking about something to do with national guidelines .... Dr stuffed dog identifies in his video that the states individually started their protocols before anything national - eg in April for Uttarakhand ... and Goa and Uttar Prakesh were earlier than that

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 3.48.23 pm.png

strider

Post Whore
India were in lockdown too. #ouch

No one has ever claimed Ivermectin alone stopped anything - it was just part of a successful effort to get shit under control

I also believe natural immunity has played a massive part .... a gazillion people got it and got immunity - it started running out of merkins

Gronk

Staff member
No one has ever claimed Ivermectin alone stopped anything - it was just part of a successful effort to get shit under control

I also believe natural immunity has played a massive part .... a gazillion people got it and got immunity - it started running out of merkins
India has a population of 1.3 billion. One thing for sure is that isolated use of ivermectin had nothing to do with what happened in that country. Simply because in the absence of randomised double blind studies, you have no idea if people just get better themselves. In NSW we have 10% of infections that are hospitalised. That means that 90% of people get better by themselves at home without significant medical intervention.

The most recent legitimate clinical study indicates that Ivermectin offered no better medical assistance than placebo. Again if you have a better study that you can share, then I'd love to see it.

Latest posts