What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

hindy111

Immortal
100% ... dr prosperity pointed out in a video I posted months ago that its now most widely recognised that covid is a circulatory disease not a respiratory disease - you should have watched it

does anyone think its a concern that the things that are all long covid or whatever name you wanna give it and also the things that are observed as bad side effects of the vax? ..... you didn't get yours naturally? well here's a dose you might be able to get it from instead

anyway - back to the stats that might tell a story one way or another .... it would be nice to see em

I've been so tired since my 2nd dose. Constantly tired. Not sick just tired.

Bandwagon

Staff member
  • It’s important you get your flu and COVID-19 vaccines to protect yourself and people around you.

so I have to put on sunscreen so you don't get skin cancer?

This is a dumb shit take

Maybe not the dumbest shit take I've heard, but it'd be pretty f**king close I'd reckon

Bandwagon

Staff member
It would be interesting to see stats on heart issues. As mentioned, dr in video said UK had 10x incidence of heart attack in 2021 ... note not necessarily death.

He said not to jump to conclusions, heart issues have many causes including stress and its been stressful, it needs investigation. ... fair enough.

But i would say 2020 would have been equally if not more stressful. And if its long covid then it would have been observed in 2020 aswell cos there was alot of covid in 2020. What was the excess incidence in UK in 2020? No one mentioned it ..... does australia have any excess?
100% ... dr prosperity pointed out in a video I posted months ago that its now most widely recognised that covid is a circulatory disease not a respiratory disease - you should have watched it

does anyone think its a concern that the things that are all long covid or whatever name you wanna give it and also the things that are observed as bad side effects of the vax? ..... you didn't get yours naturally? well here's a dose you might be able to get it from instead

anyway - back to the stats that might tell a story one way or another .... it would be nice to see em

Hmm.

If covid is a vascular disease, and lots of folks got the covid, what would happen to the incidence of vascular disease?

strider

Post Whore
Hmm.

If covid is a vascular disease, and lots of folks got the covid, what would happen to the incidence of vascular disease?
yeah in 2020 too, right? ..... cos covid didn't start in 2021, right? ....... as I said - be interesting to see the stats

stats per age group would be even more interesting

• It’s important you get your flu and COVID-19 vaccines to protect yourself and people around you.

so I have to put on sunscreen so you don't get skin cancer?

This may in fact be the dumbest post the site has ever seen (and it's up against some stiff competition). I really hope this is a poor attempt at irony. Otherwise it's best that you don't drive or operate any heavy machinery for a while.

Kornstar

Coach
yeah in 2020 too, right? ..... cos covid didn't start in 2021, right? ....... as I said - be interesting to see the stats

stats per age group would be even more interesting

Don't worry, I am sure one of the trusty anti vaxxers will make up that data so it can be blindly believed.

keithy's eels

Juniors
This is a dumb shit take

Maybe not the dumbest shit take I've heard, but it'd be pretty f**king close I'd reckon
why? if the vaccine was so good, you would be protected would you not? why are the vaccinated fearful of the unvaccinated? we are at almost 95% fully vaccinated? maybe its because people know it doesn't work as well as first thought an definitely its efficacy wanes after 6 months. are you happy to get boosters every 6 months? would you consider it to be a successful vaccine if you need boosters every 6 months? Not to mention the fact that it has only been given provisional approval as covid 19 is deemed dangerous and we are in a pandemic. it is still technically in the clinical trial phase.

keithy's eels

Juniors
why? if the vaccine was so good, you would be protected would you not? why are the vaccinated fearful of the unvaccinated? we are at almost 95% fully vaccinated? maybe its because people know it doesn't work as well as first thought an definitely its efficacy wanes after 6 months. are you happy to get boosters every 6 months? would you consider it to be a successful vaccine if you need boosters every 6 months? Not to mention the fact that it has only been given provisional approval as covid 19 is deemed dangerous and we are in a pandemic. it is still technically in the clinical trial phase.
and i am not an anti vaxxer

It's the attempt to draw a parallel with the choice to wear suncreen that is the stoopid bit.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Because sunscreen is dumber than dumb.