What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

Gronk

Staff member
TIL that in order to have a valid opinion, one must also have an alternative solution.
HoW vEry InTerDaStinG

I'm not suggested that you need to solve this here n now and am certainly not saying that you're not entitled to be pissed about a proposal that grates your gears. I just haven't heard anyone put up an alternative to the "living with covid" exit strategy.

Love to know what Xmas shopping 2021 will look like during a pandemic with a semi-vaxed community. Unless done right, then the economy will not bounce back due to the hesitancy of some who may not feel (and be) safe.

strider

Post Whore
The thing with this allowing businesses to ban people is where does it stop?

You allow some businesses to do it, why won't all the others demand they should be allowed too?

So you end up with a portion of your population banned from practically everything ...... gonna end well

You allow some businesses to do it, why won't all the others demand they should be allowed too?

So you end up with a portion of your population banned from practically everything ...... gonna end well

We could start with left-handers and see how that goes.

Gronk

Staff member

I reckon it stops when Delta or her cousins f**k right off.

Gronk

Staff member
Nothing is suspicious if anyone bothered to check NSW Health website.

Sadly, NSW Health has been notified of the deaths of two people who were confirmed COVID-19 cases.

A woman in her 80s from Sydney's inner west died at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital yesterday. This is the 16th COVID-related death during the current outbreak.

A man in his 20s from south-west Sydney died at his home yesterday. He was a confirmed case of COVID-19 and was isolating at home. His death has been referred to the NSW Coroner.

NSW Health expresses its sincere condolences to their families and friends

Kornstar

Coach

What is this suggesting? That NSW Health are hiding the death? Gladys said all of that in her daily update and that he had COVID but it was later in the stages of having COVID and that it was odd and that was the reason for referring to the Coroner.

And of course once again the family say he died of a heart attack and history of heart problems etc. I have a friend who's wife will tell (and constantly has it on her FB) you her kid is gravely ill, suicidal, depressed, anxiety, anorexic on her way into the grave. Talk to my friend and he says his daughter is ok and that the wife dramatises it.

People lie for their own reasons, I don't think you can take only their word for it.

Latest posts