What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 - 22 COVID-19 discussion thread

Did you read the date in the opening paragraph of that document, stating that Moderna vaccine was not yet available (i.e. as at 27 February 2021......6 months ago)? Your one-eyed approach to all of this stuff if f**king embarassing and the main reason why I rarely frequent this place anymore. Which is a pity, because you otherwise seem a decent bloke.

Did you read the date in the opening paragraph of that document, stating that Moderna vaccine was not yet available (i.e. as at 27 February 2021......6 months ago)? Your one-eyed approach to all of this stuff if f**king embarassing and the main reason why I rarely frequent this place anymore. Which is a pity, because you otherwise seem a decent bloke.
What does the date have to do with anything? It's still the same vaccines. And it's from the UK, I don't think they use much Moderna, if any. And the leaflet confirms that immune system is suppressed after the vaccine for a period, as I recently posted about. And they also recommend vitamin C and D and zinc, as I've also posted about. And I'm sorry you feel that way but it's just one thread and you could avoid it if you so chose. And you might think I should be embarrassed but I'm not.

Gronk

Staff member
I don't reply to him all that often. I'd have him on ignore if it was possible.
Misinformation is the real disease of the pandemic. Would you believe that we have just one person on these forums who posts 99% of the antivax pseudoscience? Crazy. Why does he bother ?

hindy111

Immortal
Misinformation is the real disease of the pandemic. Would you believe that we have just one person on these forums who posts 99% of the antivax pseudoscience? Crazy. Why does he bother ?

I asked you before. Why do you bother? He isn't going to change his opinion.

strider

Post Whore
What's the Moderna point? ..... that its good but the others do compromise your immune system immediately after vaccination?

There were alot of reports of people having serious problems immediately after being vaxxed while they already had covid in the USA and doctors calling for people to be screened prior to vaccination ..... link posted about this exact thing months ago in this thread ..... absolutely nothing to do with antivax, just that there are problems and they need to try and do something about it rather than just jab people.

Kornstar

Coach
What's the Moderna point? ..... that its good but the others do compromise your immune system immediately after vaccination?

There were alot of reports of people having serious problems immediately after being vaxxed while they already had covid in the USA and doctors calling for people to be screened prior to vaccination ..... link posted about this exact thing months ago in this thread ..... absolutely nothing to do with antivax, just that there are problems and they need to try and do something about it rather than just jab people.

Out of curiosity if we were not having the same issues here then maybe it is something about their health system?

Although i guess we can just say we are being lied to so the question is probably irrelevant.

I don't understand what his point was either. It's also a bit rich to be calling someone one-eyed when you've admitted that you won't even look at anything that isn't in the MSM.

strider

Post Whore
Out of curiosity if we were not having the same issues here then maybe it is something about their health system?

Although i guess we can just say we are being lied to so the question is probably irrelevant.
I have no doubt yanks have a heap more unhealthy merkins than we do - so yeah I'm sure the general health plays a part .... everyone knows people with problems are the ones at risk (and the odd case where its said they don't doesn't make that untrue) ..... we also have a better climate which I reckon makes a difference also

strider

Post Whore
Large gatherings in clovelly and coogee. I guess they must of travelled from the south west
The media is stoking the us vs them fire ...... they show lots of people on beachs sitting around etc and mention a bunch of teens at clovelly .... and in the same story show empty streets and parks in SW ...... they want to get people upset

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Idiots fall for it though.
not idiots ..... people already feel targetted cos it gets played up by the govt every day in numbers and they go the police and army coming to get you angle ...... they are playing on a seed thats already been sown by others - so its not hard to make people feel hard done by

Latest posts