What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and welcome to the 2007 NRL season. My name is TheGreatWhiteShark and as you can see from my post count this is my very first post. So its fair to say at the moment I am feeling a mixture of both nerves and excitement. You may ask why am I posting here? I should tell you I was referred here by a very good friend you all probably know, Big Bad Shark Fan. I notified "the moderators" of this when I first signed up, so there is no need to tell them about this. I'm sure they are typing an email expressing there sincere graditude to Big Bad Shark Bad Fan as we speak,

Big Bad Shark fan has told me that the f**kin Fun Bar is the ideal place for my first post. He tells me that this part of the forum is home to hip young syndeysiders, trendsetters and upwardly mobile young proffesionals. He tells me its a great place to pick up hot women, swing business deals, network social connections and keep an ear to the ground of "League Unlimited Power Circles". He also told me its a good way to get my feet wet before posting to a larger , more critical audience in the NRL forum. Over time I hope to gain the confidence to post there. You will also over time come to know more about my background. views, opinions and interests. I hope you can learn as much from me as I learn from you.

Before I finish my post can I also say just how lucky you are to have a man like Big Bad Shark Fan posting here. Those that know him personally understand what a brilliant thinker he is and really believe he'll do well in his bid for state politics. While he may be young, his enthusiam and creativity can definately add something to the parliment.

Well thanks for reading my post.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
TheGreatWhiteShark said:
He tells me that this part of the forum is home to hip young syndeysiders, trendsetters and upwardly mobile young proffesionals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who are these people?????? :sarcasm:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
good to have u on board mate
dont take this stuff personally
theyve been dishing it out for yrs but deep down they r just joking

Hahahah excellent. BBSF told me the humour in the f**kin Fun Bar was "edgy". He said people say f**k off and for f**k sake as a cool way of saying hello or like as an ironic welcome. It will take me time to pick up on this stuff and be able to come back with similar funny one line responses like "suck sh*t and get f**ked".

Ah here he is The Biggest Baddest Shark Fan of them all. Being charismatic is his business and business is good. Hello to everyone else in this thread.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
TheGreatWhiteShark said:
Hahahah excellent. BBSF told me the humour in the f**kin Fun Bar was "edgy". He said people say f**k off and for f**k sake as a cool way of saying hello or like as an ironic welcome. It will take me time to pick up on this stuff and be able to come back with similar funny one line responses like "suck sh*t and get f**ked".

you just have to roll with it mate. at first it took a bit of getting used to but now i just go with it. all there doing is trying to stitch u up. deep down they are all a pretty warm hearted, nostalgic bunch of people.

each have there own unique qualities which bring different aspects to the forum

That is good to hear BBSF. and also exciting I am hopin to hear from different cultures. Are there international people on the forum may I ask?

McLovin

Staff member
It's ok... We don't bite. One of the unwritten rules of the FFB is that any newcomer has to add to the greatest thread of all... The hot woman thread... :sarcasm:

I'll be eagerly awaiting your contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts