What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing through Blue & Gold eyes i think

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well obviously?

Think about it, I've seen quite abit of Johny Williams, Jeremy Smith, Brett Delaney and Luke O'Dwyer now and quite frankly these players are over-rated.

John Williams is nothing more then a less nervous Matt Petersen that can kick. He is one dimensional, never looks dangerous when he runs and is seen as easy meat for first grade opponents, he may get away with it in Premmies but not firsts-send him to Manly

He hasn't won me over in the past 2 years.

Jeremy Smith, Looks like a good organiser but lacks plenty in attack and ideas. Tim Smith may make plenty of mistakes but you cannot tell me who looks more prone to a bout of attacking brillance-piss him off

Luke O' Dwyer, well i've been saying this for a while now and i won't hold back yet again bu this guy has been at this club for 3 years now, never cemented a first grade spot, has never looked comfortable in first grade and i doubt he ever will. He may be good defensively but in attack he looks awefull and predcitable at his favoured positions of centre & back row.

And to argue that injuries have played apart in why he hasn't cemented a spot then i'll say this, he has been well over serious injuries, he's now what 23, 24? if he hasn't cut it yet he never will - GoldCoast *and stay there!!!!!!!!*

Brett Delaney, I had a wrap on this guy, but he played poorly imo this year, i just think his problem is that he's starting in the centres when he should be coming of the bench into the forwards, he isn't quick enough for first grade and does not have creative brillance to pose a threat in a back line position.

Keep him, but put him at either lock or off the bench.

I await the abuse, and belive me im ready.

Avenger

Immortal
I agree with you Ron except Williams should be given more chances. He has only played 3 NRL games.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
no abuse here mate

to small for lock i rechon and has zero in attack and runs sideways.

Ive never seen a guy make less metres than he did tonight. On some occasions he made Zero mertres at all or ran sideways and yet we bag petersen.

ahahha what a joke.

My team

1. wade
2. burt
3; benny
4. tahu
5. grothe
6. J smithj / blake green
7. PJ marsh
8. Fui
9. Morriss
10. PIG
11. Frank Pritchard
12. widders
13 Gidley
14.???
15.??/

whoe else can be buy???

wee need a new forward pack

jayjayselmes

Juniors
1. wade
2. burt
3; benny
4. tahu
5. grothe
6. J Lyon
7. PJ marsh
8. Fui
9. Morriss
10. PIG
11. Frank Pritchard
12. widders
13 Gidley
14. Maybe CREAGH
15.??

????????????????????

nöyd

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
1. wade
2. burt
3; benny
4. tahu
5. grothe
6. J Lyon
7. PJ marsh
8. Fui
9. Morriss
10. PIG
11. Frank Pritchard
12. widders
13 Gidley
14. Maybe CREAGH
15.??

????????????????????

Hindmarsh???

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Avenger said:
I agree with you Ron except Williams should be given more chances. He has only played 3 NRL games.

I disagree mate, and i hate too but this bloke hasn't won me over in first division either, he just doesn't seem mobile, or elusive....just a straight up the middle player, i think his calling could be the forwards but im unconvinced on this one.

I think Joel has better potential for a wing spot.

Avenger

Immortal
I admit that Williams does have a little bit of a funny running action. He actually runs a little like Cris Hicks from Manly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
Joel could be used on the wing.

As i said before no ones taking wades spot safe as a house.

True, but if he's going are we tenpted to use Joel more........

nöyd

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
LOL, you know evertime i see that gif of the guy hitting that metal box it reminds me of Will Ferrell lol

Probably because it IS Will Ferrell mate :lol:

Latest posts