What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sell out crowds in the UK

Canterbury

Juniors
yup.

and i'm preying that we go down 2 - 1 in tight intense clashes.

it would ensure massive interest in international rugby league between GB, AUS & NZ for at least the next 5 years.

.. and their league over in england is dead set as well. their gf got 55k

it's all good for rugby league - now lets push for a 20-22 round season so we can get internationals every damn year!

In-goal

Bench
it's all good for rugby league - now lets push for a 20-22 round season so we can get internationals every damn year!

Oh i hear you International games are the best way to sell this the greatest code of them all, I am so excited at the prospect of could unfold this November. :D

Alan Shore

First Grade
RL ready to take the world by Storm!

Excuse the pun. Melbourne DID have some matches on Star Sports until this year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Great news for RL......let's hope for a British series win to give international RL the shot in the arm that it desperately needs

BTW

It was definately 65,000 which attenended the GF at Old Trafford.....the game was sold out almost a week before the event.

Latest posts