What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final - Sharks vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th September 8:00pm @Allianz Stadium

rabbitohs

Juniors
Consecutive prelims mean nothing if we don’t win premierships!

This year it’s an achievement, but previous years have been failures! Especially last year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’d
Consecutive prelims mean nothing if we don’t win premierships!

This year it’s an achievement, but previous years have been failures! Especially last year.
I would still rather be getting this far mate than 15-20 years ago when we only won 2-3 games a year.

You need to remember in 4 of these prelims we have also not been the favourite to win.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Everyone get out there next Saturday Night lets make it a sea of red and green! If you have other plans cancel them and if you have too chuck a sickie for work!

@BotanyBorn&Bred @handyman2190 @Souths Till I Die i expect you all will be there!

mate i was there and it was electric. cant wait to see the game next week. Up the bunnies. i love how we're playing with so much confidence.

rabbitohs

Juniors
I’d

I would still rather be getting this far mate than 15-20 years ago when we only won 2-3 games a year.

You need to remember in 4 of these prelims we have also not been the favourite to win.
I get that, but this can’t go on, we need to be converting these prelims to premierships or the other f**kers will start catching us.

Time to stop being grateful just to be in the comp and time to start dominating again.

We are the biggest league team in the world, that needs to be shown through winning the damn thing.

Once in about 50 odd years ain’t good enough!

We fans need to start demanding.

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah mate. hoping i can get the day off work as well. Beating the panthers in the preliminary next week would have to top eliminating the roosters last week. Theyre fast becoming the most unlikeable team in the comp for me.
Not wrong mate. Quite a few of their supporters are so far up themselves and think they’re untouchable as well.

I got my shift covered tonight for next Saturday there was no way I was missing it. THIS IS WAR MATE THIS IS WAR every man and his dog is writing us off but we still have a chance.

GO SOUTH SYDNEY

GO SOUTH SYDNEY

WALKING ALONG SINGING A SONG

SINGING GLORY GLORY GLORY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Not wrong mate. Quite a few of their supporters are so far up themselves and think they’re untouchable as well.

I got my shift covered tonight for next Saturday there was no way I was missing it. THIS IS WAR MATE THIS IS WAR every man and his dog is writing us off but we still have a chance.

GO SOUTH SYDNEY

GO SOUTH SYDNEY

WALKING ALONG SINGING A SONG

SINGING GLORY GLORY GLORY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

mate i love your passion

Latest posts