What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

semi final tickets!

Gooba

Juniors
Hey fellow knights fans!
im in a bit of a pickle! me and my best mate would like to go see the knights this weekend as we have the week of work but we are not season ticket holders as we live down south of sydney! im a bit worried tickets will sell out.. would there be anyone out there that could somehow organise 2 for this weekend?? let me know if possible!
thanks very very much!
Go the knights!!!

97' 01' O6????

knights98

Juniors
Gday mate.

Unless you want the best seats in the house i dont think you will have a problem getting tickets if you are at a ticketek agency early in the morning on tuseday.

cheers.

knights98 said:
Gday mate.

Unless you want the best seats in the house i dont think you will have a problem getting tickets if you are at a ticketek agency early in the morning on tuseday.

cheers.

Seats go on sale through TICKETMASTER.................NOT TICKETEK

wherring

Juniors
As Medievilknight said, tickets will be available through Ticketmaster outlets for the Knights game, not Ticketek. Make sure you bring your season passes with you. You can also phone charge on 136 100 but you'll need to present your season passes when collecting your tickets.

From Tuesday morning the public can purchase tickets from any Ticketmaster agency, phone charge on 136 100 or buy online at www.ticketmaster.com.au.

eddo

Juniors
wherring said:
As Medievilknight said, tickets will be available through Ticketmaster outlets for the Knights game, not Ticketek. Make sure you bring your season passes with you. You can also phone charge on 136 100 but you'll need to present your season passes when collecting your tickets.

From Tuesday morning the public can purchase tickets from any Ticketmaster agency, phone charge on 136 100 or buy online at www.ticketmaster.com.au.

Can I only buy my own regular seat on monday (as a season ticket holder) or can I get extras?

eddo said:
Can I only buy my own regular seat on monday (as a season ticket holder) or can I get extras?

I believe (dont quote me tho) that each season ticket is entitled to four extra seats up to a maximum of eight,.............not necessarily your own seat tho as it is an NRL fixture not Newcastle Knights

eddo

Juniors
In answer to my own question....(From www.nrl.com).
In the event of a Knights home final, tickets will need to be purchased through Ticketmaster outlets, the Ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com.au) or Ticketmaster Booking Office on 136-000.

Will season ticket holders be able to sit in their normal seats during the home finals in week one?
Clubs that took up this option will have contacted their season ticket holders individually. Otherwise the tickets are sold on a first serve basis. Each club will have enough seats to accommodate its season ticket holders.

As a season ticket holder can I take a friend to the home finals in week 1 and if so how many extras can I buy per season ticket.
Of the teams still in contention the flagged current options are: Broncos (purchase own seat only); Bulldogs (four per season ticket); Sea Eagles (one per ticket); Dragons (one per ticket); Storm (four per ticket); Knights (four per ticket)