What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Looking like the semis will be as per below.

What an amazing set of match ups.

Penrith vs parramatta
Sharks vs cowboys
Roosters vs rabbits
Storm vs raiders

all 4 have history for one reason or another.

shaggs

Coach
Great set of games.

Parra have had penriths measure this year.

Canberra always give Melbourne Trouble

Roosrers and rabbits will bash each other.

Leaves the good guys against the cows, which has been evenly matched past few years

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ozzi much love but you go off quicker than anyone I've seen on here in the last 20 years. Your mrs is a lucky lady(or husband no judgement)
Was concerned a storm comeback might stifle my thread but does anyone e else see it being anything but those match ups now?

As a country boy , Ill say.. when she cleans the grease trap, Removes the dead possum from the rain water gutters ,, Puts down the dying Animal without upsetting the kids ,Works on the farm from dawn till dusk ,etc etc etc etc.....well Ill feel sorry for her doing the dishes and give a hand... I do anyway just to keep the peace....Its not a big job. Poor ladies.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Well after 47 years I just adopt the KTP method. If I get the "directions" and "demands" during my daily grind I just chant the mantra to meself.
K...T...P... K...T...P... K...T...P...

Keep the peace.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I bought a dishwasher.,....

Double draw Fisher and Paykel from NZ..

Totally worth it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not sure they even have sewage at butt f**k Emu Park, so connecting a dishwasher might be a stretch.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1960s-woman-housewife-washing-dishes-vintage-images.jpg