What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

shadowboxer

First Grade
Shaun Lane - great player even if he has the look of a meth head hanging around the TAB at the Albion.
Chad - can’t stand the bloke and don’t even know why. Kudos to him for achieving plenty up North, but yeah still fell short old mate.
Val - got plenty of mixed emotions with him. He took the time once many moons ago when watching the boys at Henson to have a chat and photo with my son, who was just in awe…. Whereas the likes of Jack Bird just brushed us. Hope he is happy

coolumsharkie

Referee
Didnt watch it, forgot it was on at the time and only remembered at FT. Anyway season was over last week. Glad to see Parra in there for my Parra supporting friends.

Penrith will win it.

Bring on 2023.

Craigshark

First Grade
Apparently a lot of the Cowboys players gestured/gave it to our supporters straight after they beat us at home a couple of weeks ago.

Two weeks later the Cowboys gave up an 8 point lead at home the very next game.

To all those bitches.

Karma is a bitch!

they sure did. Sucked in

Quigs

Immortal
I might be an old block headed front rower of absolutely no repute but Wocka fumbled the high ball how many times in the first half and was an obvious weak link.

Come the second half how many times was he (Wocka) subject to half backed high bombs.

Poor old Siva just had to take the whole workload.

BWNB

First Grade
Apparently a lot of the Cowboys players gestured/gave it to our supporters straight after they beat us at home a couple of weeks ago.

Two weeks later the Cowboys gave up an 8 point lead at home the very next game.

To all those bitches.

Karma is a bitch!
They ran half the length of the field to give it to the fans

Tiger Shark

Bench
Now the motivation to prove everyone wrong is gone since they had a good year I wonder what version of Chad we’ll see next year?

The way the media has carried on about Chad this season you'd think he single-handedly dragged the cowboys to the semi finals himself. Nothing to do with robson, dearden, nanai, jt, val, cotter etc etc of course. Said it before, if you've got the right mates in the media you're completely immune to criticism, bang average toiler who believes his own hype.

The way the media has carried on about Chad this season you'd think he single-handedly dragged the cowboys to the semi finals himself. Nothing to do with robson, dearden, nanai, jt, val, cotter etc etc of course. Said it before, if you've got the right mates in the media you're completely immune to criticism, bang average toiler who believes his own hype.
Todd payten gushes over Chad's influence on the side.
He would know better than us you'd think.
Words from his own mouth.
No media bash up.

sladden road

Juniors
Awful lot of sour grapes in this thread regarding Chad and Val.

Most people wanted Chad to go, good luck to him he got a payday and was playing just about the best footy of his career.
Nah…not so much to Chad, but the entire Valboys organisation for :
1. Beating us in week 1.
2. Beating us courtesy of 2 Val dives, one of which was probably fair enough, the other a joke.
3. Being ungracious merkins about it and razzing the fans( btw Mick Ennis was just trying to get a mozzie above his head in 2016)
4 . Paytens whinge about the big clubs and penalties
5. Paytens gum chewing.
6. The dive of Feldt robbing the Tigers.
7. Kyle Feldt.
8. The absolute wank fest about Cotton( although I do bat myself to him)
9. 2017 final against us.
10. 2015 final against us.

so, get f**ked Valboys