What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Generalzod

Immortal
Geez t
flanno f**ked the cap.
we had to shed players.
Val left because he firstly was homesick and wanted to be close to his family, sowhat does he do he goes to the United States to play grid iron , he comes back bad mouths our club. Gets a contract up at the Cowboys and guess what he ain’t playing fullback , my point is he ain’t whinging up there about not playing fullback…

Quicksilver

Bench
Geez t

Val left because he firstly was homesick and wanted to be close to his family, sowhat does he do he goes to the United States to play grid iron , he comes back bad mouths our club. Gets a contract up at the Cowboys and guess what he ain’t playing fullback , my point is he ain’t whinging up there about not playing fullback…

Yes. And the club seemed to relentlessly bend to his demands.

Geez t

that's because he's on fullback money as a centre.
It's all about the $$

Chimp

Bench
Really the bloke hires Cleary sacks clearly, board member goes over him and re hires Cleary again..
And that’s the mistake people make, they look at his direct impact on head coach/NRL squad, where yes, he has made some strange calls. But the foundations and pathways he’s built at Penrith are what their current success is built on - and given they’ve pretty much won everything at all ages, they should be sweet for a while yet.