What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wednesday 4.00 AM

France V Belgium

Thursday 4.00 AM

England V Croatia

Tommy Smith

Referee
If England make the final I'd much rather face Belgium - purely because they're EPL based and our team wouldn't be intimidated at all. They know their players very well; even if they are better.

So I'll say Belgium-England final.

Pommy

Coach
Belgium with a population of only 11m to produce a side with that much talent absolutely deserve to be in the final.
Obviously I’m picking England to be the other team in the final.

Bookies seem to be predicting England v France though.

JJ

Immortal
Close calls I'm going with the older heads Belgium and Croatia

But could be any combination

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I'm thinking Belgium because they have a few players more likely to step up and take responsibility for the result, where as i think the French lack on field leadership.

The other game is harder to pick - I'm thinking modric's influence to get Croatia home.

Tommy Smith

Referee
What a shit game.

France spent the last 20 minutes time wasting.

Trash to watch.

England were right to lose to Belgium in the end.

Danish

Referee
What a snoozefest. 65% possession to Belgium but only 9 shots all game.

Will definitely be cheering for whoever wins tomorrow in the final. At least you know the poms and Croatians will play positive football

Haffa

Lakaku and KDB were both shite.

France deserve to lose the final on their milking efforts alone.

Smack

Coach
It was a terrible game, look at the f**king players they both have and it was so negative, glad it didn't go into ET so I could get some sleep.

Ref had a top notch game tbh, I think he will get the final.

WHY play Fellani as a forward, what is this geniused meme.

mongoose

Coach
it wasn't an exciting game but i don't think it was played negatively either, except for maybe France in the last 10-15min. Both teams tried to attack for most of it. I have to say as strong as France are Giroud has been complete garbage for them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, I though it was a good game until France tried to shut down the last 15 mins but any team would have done the same.

France were one of the early favourites and certainly have lived up to that, although they just seem to sneak home. They haven't really towled anyone one including us.

Also agree about Mbappe, he is on the list of diving assholes, headed by Neymar.

abpanther

Staff member
I enjoyed the game and thought France were deserved winners. I've never seen Pogba defend like that for United!

I thought Hazard was really good and tried his guts out, De Bruyne played as poorly as I've ever seen him play, I also think Merterns should've started, that right side opened up with him on working in tandem with Chadli

Latest posts