What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi RaDrama

typicalfan

Coach
I feel sorry for Parramatta fans. It seems the club is attracted to this.

It's difficult to feel anything but resentment for Semi at the moment but I still hope this is something taken way out of context by media.

Card Shark

Immortal
Semi will be back...just not this year.

He will return in 2018, with open arms & play for Australia 8 weeks later.

It happens to them all that return - they are treated way too well.

adamkungl

Immortal
Semi will be back...just not this year.

He will return in 2018, with open arms & play for Australia 8 weeks later.

It happens to them all that return - they are treated way too well.

Rugby League is better with the best players in. The game would be cutting off its nose to spite its face to block them out.

That said, I support other penalties for walking out of contracts. If you want to leave, do it like a grown up and ask for a release.

Card Shark

Immortal
Even worse, they could be facing the high flying completion leaders on their home ground, where they're unbeaten. ;)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Forget about the footy for a second.....
If the allegations of semi are true about him hitting his ex. Well it just shows he's a weak little turd escaping Australia so he can hide out in Fiji/France... because he's to scared to face the music...
I might not be big nor strong but I would definitely go toe to toe with him to prove a point... Win or lose im NOT afraid of cowards like him and I'll stand up for domestic violence.

f**king :lol:!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Forget about the footy for a second.....
If the allegations of semi are true about him hitting his ex. Well it just shows he's a weak little turd escaping Australia so he can hide out in Fiji/France... because he's to scared to face the music...
I might not be big nor strong but I would definitely go toe to toe with him to prove a point... Win or lose im NOT afraid of cowards like him and I'll stand up for domestic violence.

Okay, so you'll counter violence with...violence. Gotcha.

And then you'll strip Semi of all right to presumed innocence, just as Molan did with that reckless, unprofessional performance on the Footy Show. What an absolute disgrace to give some sort of pseudo acknowledgement of rights before she launches with the same breath into a spiel on domestic violence that explicably links Semi to it, because that's the issue of the day and the reason that topic was discussed. Piss poor. Same shit that happened when Mike Baird disgracefully teed off on SKD and others piled on as well. I'm totally against domestic violence (both on women and men, physical and mental) but my god, we have some mindless idiots when it comes to the discussion of it.

One Eyed Aussie

Juniors
Radradra detained at airport by police for questioning after arriving back from Fiji according to abc24.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
Okay, so you'll counter violence with...violence. Gotcha.

And then you'll strip Semi of all right to presumed innocence, just as Molan did with that reckless, unprofessional performance on the Footy Show. What an absolute disgrace to give some sort of pseudo acknowledgement of rights before she launches with the same breath into a spiel on domestic violence that explicably links Semi to it, because that's the issue of the day and the reason that topic was discussed. Piss poor. Same shit that happened when Mike Baird disgracefully teed off on SKD and others piled on as well. I'm totally against domestic violence (both on women and men, physical and mental) but my god, we have some mindless idiots when it comes to the discussion of it.

This.
Especially as the last two high profile DV allegations involving Rugby League players have ended in not guilty findings after the media had already gone as far as they could to ruin said player.
It was a really disgusting, self serving performance from Erin Molan who yearns to be taken seriously.

Bazal

Post Whore
What? Erin Molan is the issue how? She is 100% correct with what she said....While any player is innocent until proven otherwise, if any player is found guillty of domestic violence the NRL must take a stand, even if it's Semi Radradra. Only a knuckle dragging proto-simian would argue otherwise....

POPEYE

Coach
Not sure what the fuss is about, Semi is never going to be happy in Australia for various reasons and he's just a Winger ffs . . . the Eels need to go look for a Fijian replacement

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
What? Erin Molan is the issue how? She is 100% correct with what she said....While any player is innocent until proven otherwise, if any player is found guillty of domestic violence the NRL must take a stand, even if it's Semi Radradra. Only a knuckle dragging proto-simian would argue otherwise....

Sharpen up...she's not THE issue, she's an issue, or what she said is. She was 100% correct in what she said but the timing and the way she tangibly linked it to Semi stripped his right to presumed innocence. This was not the time for what she said. This guy will go through the normal procedure, or should be allowed to. These people climb on soapboxes because they know the media will blow it up, when the time to do so is once proper procedure has been executed.

It seems no one learned a thing from the SKD situation. He was stripped of all his rights, it severely affected his mental health and for what? An eventual not guilty verdict. And at the end, were Erin Molan and others there to warn of the dangers of jumping to conclusion and what we should learn from this? Like f**k. I'd like her to have SKD on the Footy Show and he can explain how someone's life can be turned upside down by false accusation and media pitchforking. Then maybe she'll learn a thing or two about professionalism.

Latest posts