What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

Parma continue their run and are now 1 point behind with a match in hand. They drew with Fiorentina, defeated Sassuolo and Verona and this morning thrashed the woeful Milan :cool:

[youtube]nOnw3cqXezQ[/YouTube]

Genoa next week before travelling to Juventus in midweek and then Lazio away and Napoli at home

Big Sam

First Grade
Juve 3-peat confirmed. Now they can actually put that third star on without controversy.

Big Sam

First Grade
Juve cracks the 100-point barrier.

Parma gets 6th and the last European spot. Milan misses out by a point.

Parma in to the EL qualifying thanks to Cerci missing a penalty deep in to injury time. Roberto Donadoni has been magnificent for Parma, saved them from relegation when hired and took them to mid table safety last year and now a return to Europe. See if they can handle fighting in two competitions if they progress to the group stage.

Lol you lost that privilege a long time ago you maggot

Ghirandi had an epic rant and is now selling Parma! Sad state of affairs but really you can't have hundreds of thousands in unpaid bills.

Big Sam

First Grade
Conte quits as Juve coach.

(Apparently the thought of facing the A-League's best was too much to take)

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Heard it had something to do with a disagreement over transfer plans.

What are the chances for National manager for conte?

ggmu

Juniors
Conte quits as Juve coach.

(Apparently the thought of facing the A-League's best was too much to take)

I heard that's why Sir Alex retired also as Man United were playing the A League allstars and want no part in them.

Big Sam

First Grade
Allegri takes over.

I think Jack nailed it - Conte's the heavy favourite to be the new NT coach.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I'm thinking of putting some money on Roma to win Serie A. Some very good additions to their squad this off season and now Juve changing manager.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I'm thinking of putting some money on Roma to win Serie A. Some very good additions to their squad this off season and now Juve changing manager.

Still think Juve are favourites (and should be) but should be closer this year for sure (I hope).

Iturbe is a really exciting signing.

Latest posts