What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serie A

half

Coach
found this interesting post about gianluco rocchi and spat out my corn flakes

Since 2007:

Juve:
14-1-1 (16 games - 0 red cards)

Inter:
2-5-3 (10 games - 6 red cards + Mancini/Mourinho/Ranieri sent to the stands)

langpark

First Grade
Napoli come crashing back to earth tonight....

I didn't see the match, only the result, so can't make specific comment...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
about time Milan got on the score board, nice win

and good to see Inter still suck dogs balls

langpark

First Grade
What the EFF!!! FIVE, yes, FIVE 0-0 draws today!! Even the footballers are on strike over there...

langpark

First Grade
That second half of the Rome derby was awesome! Miroslav hit the crossbar, Cisse hit the post with a rocket of a volley, then in the 93rd they finally got the winner... It was one-way traffic all half, but Roma nearly snatched it there a few times... Great game!...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Great derby, even if we lost. Good advertisement for Italian football considering the shit that was on offer earlier in the day.

half

Coach
What the EFF!!! FIVE, yes, FIVE 0-0 draws today!! Even the footballers are on strike over there...
these serie a defensive lines are rock solid. even the megastar striking duo of pazzini and forlan is struggling to put away goals

langpark

First Grade
Anyone watch Lecce vs Milan today? Lecce up 3-0 at halftime, KP Boateng comes on in the 2nd half for Robinho, gets a hat-trick, then Yepes gets the winner in the 83rd! Sounds like it was a decent game, shame i missed it...

Latest posts