What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server issues

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The site has been down since about 3pm this afternoon. By my understanding, it has only just resurfaced in the last few minutes at 8:30pm, but is still very dodgy.

(I have had two* database errors just trying to post this. * and counting...)

All in all, it is not enough time for people who have the articles saved in the locker room to meet the full time deadline.

Following enquiries, Coby received a message that LU's data centre has suffered a major outage that resulted in a UPS (power supply) going down. So therefore, it is a site fault issue.

Given the circumstances, I would like to evoke a rule of the F7s which allows us take these cirmcumstances into account.

Other examples include the Front Row forums being inaccessible. This may happen just before fulltime and it is no fault of the player if the server suddenly crashes.

I suggest a fulltime extension to 9:00pm Thursday.

Hope this post makes it...

*send*