What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sevens And Benny Ross!!

panther_88

Juniors
Hey i unfortunetly had to leave the sevens early today:( i was just curious as to who won the comp and how the cougars went??

I was however lucky enough to see benny ross he is looking VERY VERY healthy, i must say!! ;-) he's hair is gettin a bit long but i spose nefing is better then that ugly handlebar moustache he was wearin for a while... i nearly died when i saw him but it was a GREAT surprise!!:eek: :lol:
Its gonna be along season with out him!:cry:

panthergirl91

Juniors
I went down with my mum but was only there for a couple of hours.I didn't see him unfotunately but i would of loved too.

BuBz81

Juniors
I just got back... I saw Benny and stopped and had a chat with him.

The Cougars won the Cup 26 something against Wellington...... Did either of you see the double haka?? It was fantastic!

BuBz81

Juniors
When the Maori team played the samoan team the Maori's started diong their haka.... then mid way through the Samoen's started theirs, both teams doing their haka's at the same time.. it was awesome..

panther_88

Juniors
I didnt get to c the double haka this yr:(
Oh well i saw benny thats enuf! I hate that he loves it sooooo much up there! I had a vision he'd hate it n come back---dillusional i know!!:cry:

BuBz81

Juniors
PK said:
Well done to the Cougars!! And how's Benny doing Bubz?

He's doing well, I didn't get to chat to him for long though... I was on my way to the ladies. I actually didn't recognise him at first, I went to get a drink and I saw Jason Wrigley and I thought to myself that guy his with looks familiar... he looks like Benny..... Holy S!@# it is Benny!! That just made my day... Ben Ross... Jason Wrigley... Tony Pull-me-to-ya and so many gorgeous Kiwi's it was like I'd died and gone to heaven.

panther_88

Juniors
Hey bubz i'll ask u coz u seem to no lot bout benny to but does he seem to have lost heaps of weight to u?? He lookd little compared to Jason....

BuBz81

Juniors
PK said:
lol Bubz! I'm sure he didnt forget you though, chic! :D

LOL... Yeah I'm still the same..... he just looks different now.... still good... but different.... I still can't beleive that I DIDN'T RECOGNISE HIM when I first saw him...... My Rossy radar must be on the fritz....

Premiers_03

Juniors
I was talking to Benny at the sevens game and he told me that PENRITH is NOTHING compared to cronulla..
He is alot fitter and has slimmed down well..
He said he would not go to another club cause cronulla is the best and i asked him if cronulla payed him to say that cause penrith is better and he said no way cronulla is the best..
Jason said there is no way we will be wishing him the best this season cause they arent going to win..
I told Benny we will see him in round 8 when we kick there bums and he told me we have no chance in winning they have the best team..
What a load of BULLSH*T he is...

Fibroman

First Grade
Ross will lose a bit of his impact if he loses too much weight. One of his major assets on the field was his go forward and that could be attributed in part to his weight.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
BuBz81 said:
I just got back... I saw Benny and stopped and had a chat with him.

The Cougars won the Cup 26 something against Wellington...... Did either of you see the double haka?? It was fantastic!
Why didnt you kidnapp Benny and make him come back to penrith

Latest posts