What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sevens game

MattO

Juniors
I would really like to play for the Roosters forum sevens team. As you know I love the Roosters, they are my favourite team and I worship the ground they walk on. My credentials are good. I am a seasoned writer who writes without bias or favouritism. Would you have a spot for me?

Well, MattO. As VC of the EASTS forum 7's, I have quite a large say in who plays for our Team. Naturally, I do confer with Captain Ozzie.

If you are able to give us a sample of your seasoned articles and perhaps the seasoning you use. I'm sure we could fit you in. At the moment I have a postion as 3 reserve. :lol:

As I have said, please feel free to post here to see if your are up to scratch. Matt, you are a funny funny bastard....

Ozzie, what do you think?

MattO

Juniors
:( A sample you say. Are my credentials not good enough? I'll have something for you in the morning. Maybe a review of the Tigers / Doggies game? No, that'll bore everyone to tears. A good team like the Tigers having an expected win over an ordinary team like the Bulldogs.

ozzie

Bench
no thanks - try joining the West Tigers team - they are looking for players - we have more then eno0ugh people who write crap!

MattO

Juniors
:shock: Without a sample and you're telling me I'm crap. If I was the sort of bloke to get upset, this would send me over the edge. However, I'm also very thick skinned. So what do you say?

ozzie

Bench
Look - ot's like this - if I want biased writings - and stgories full of untruth - I call on The Backpacker - so were covered in that area - thanks but no thanks. If I need a story with spelling misteaks I call on meself

MattO

Juniors
I've seen that blokes articles. He's great but is conspicuous in his absence. Have you scared him off? Is he writing for another team under a pseudonom? Come on, you know you want me.....

ozzie

Bench
ok - this is the way its going to be - you can joion - opne spelling mistake - one rude word against the might chooks - one mention of a bulldog and your gooooorrrrrn - do you understand me!!

who let the dogs in... meow meow meow:( :(

sideshowbob

Juniors
I told you to watch your back Bart. But you couldn't leave it alone. I will hunt you down, you see if I don't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Be gone little yellow boy.

MattO

Juniors
Leave the little bilirubin afflicted one alone, you big meanie. Welcome Bart to the home of champions.

ffs... I am literally in stitches. I can't turn MattO's thread into an Announcement either. Don't worry MattO, I won't ban you or delete your thread.

I am still waiting for your article on the Tiges/Bulldogs game though. :lol:

sideshowbob

Juniors
He couldn't write an article for a Primary school newsletter, let alone here. Matt (talk) O lot o crap if you ask me. Ban him - oh hot one - ban him.

ozzie

Bench
I have considered both your requests to join the mighty Roosters bu the answer is

NO _ I can't get my piccy to work

sideshowbob

Juniors
ozzie said:
I have considered both your requests to join the mighty Roosters bu the answer is

finger.jpg

So thats a yes then? Gee, what a blindingly brilliant Captain we have. I'm so pleased to be part of the team.