What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sg ball 2005

roosters2004

Juniors
does any1 kno the sg ball PENRITH team for 2005?

i only kno of 1 young star watch out for a kid who plays half back..he'll b big.. mark my word!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
No I don't know anything. Not having access to local papers and that, it's one area I wish was covered on the official site. Surely there must be some way to rustle up some young writers who would like to dabble in sport writing and get them to drum up some info on the junior sides of penrith. It's something I and a few people have been asking for over the years but there doesn't seem to be anyone creative or imaginitive enough to set something up.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
They wouldnt have named the side yet would have they?
I know up here on the coast and at all teams except Eels and Panthers that they have try-outs. Is Penrith like Parramatta how you have to get invited to try out?

The Colonel

Immortal
pepstar87 said:
They wouldnt have named the side yet would have they?
I know up here on the coast and at all teams except Eels and Panthers that they have try-outs. Is Penrith like Parramatta how you have to get invited to try out?

They have quite a few try outs right near my house for Parramatta but I do believe that they invite the kids down.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah my mate from Norths SG ball said its so hard to get into the Eels side, you have to be invited but there probably would be try outs just to sus out the talent around.

roosters2004

Juniors
well the young feller i was talkin about is a mate of mine and its just a training squad at the moment a few trails then the team will b picked..

Latest posts