What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Sloan to reserve grade?

I don't think so straight away. Once the commitments with the SG Ball team have finished, hopefully that includes a GF win, he, and a few others from that team will progress to Flegg. Playing reserve grade may come later in the year.

It's my opinion that Sloan will be our 1st grade fullback, not Ramsey as some have suggested. It's also why Dufty may get a 1 or 2yr extension so as to give Sloan time.

Tim.butler

Juniors
Thanks for the update Dragonslayer.
There’s certainly some talent coming thru in Sloan, Sullivan, Amone and others.
Hoping the current coaches can continue to develop these young guns - early days but the signs are looking good so far.
I’m also sensing a positive change in the culture of the club and hope this continues on an upward trend.

qld redvee

Juniors
This was a great win to the boys, they were good right across the field..
Shereb has increased in size and his game has gone up a few level over the last month.
It was good to see Hook at the game, got to have a chat to him too.

how good would that be for the boys to see the head coach watching the game. sounds like Hook has a blueprint already for upcoming talent . i have faith that these coaches will nurture the players slowly and keep improving them before putting in the higher grades

Dragon David

First Grade
This was a great win to the boys, they were good right across the field..
Shereb has increased in size and his game has gone up a few level over the last month.
It was good to see Hook at the game, got to have a chat to him too.
So good to know that Hook was at the game. Important for him to see the youngsters and how they are progressing and who could figure in the higher grades further down the track.