What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

St.George teams from U13 to A Grade are already combined with Cronulla. Just as strong as the Illawarra comp. There is no need to send kids, say living at Arncliffe, to train & play 1.5 hours away a few days each week.
Combined?
You actually mean that the St.George based teams have joined the CSJRL so they can play games. We certainly didn't need to combine, or merge, to keep our competitions going.
It's the same scenario as South's letting East's junior teams play in their competitions.

Rod Coil

Juniors
Combined?
You actually mean that the St.George based teams have joined the CSJRL so they can play games. We certainly didn't need to combine, or merge, to keep our competitions going.
It's the same scenario as South's letting East's junior teams play in their competitions.
I am guessing you’re a sharks guy. Settle. It’s all part of the NSWRL Southern Corridor grand plan. So the terminology used is pure semantics.

ALX25

Juniors
Looks like Kaden Somerville (Dragons SG Ball) has headed back home to QLD and joined the Burleigh Bears.

Rod Coil

Juniors
I report a unicorn sighting - Ian Millard was at Kogarah Oval on Sunday for the St.George Tarsha Gale/Matt’s/Ball Rep trials. Rocked up halfway through Harold Matt’s trial games. Was too busy talking to the staff on the sideline to actually watch what was happening on the field.

I know right. Who knew he was still on the payroll.

possm

Coach
I report a unicorn sighting - Ian Millard was at Kogarah Oval on Sunday for the St.George Tarsha Gale/Matt’s/Ball Rep trials. Rocked up halfway through Harold Matt’s trial games. Was too busy talking to the staff on the sideline to actually watch what was happening on the field.

I know right. Who knew he was still on the payroll.
Mr 'MESS' Millward. One of the lucky old boys when it comes to deals and jobs at the Dragons.

Reactions: Qdf

Rod Coil

Juniors
For those interested, the coaches for St.George Reps in 2023 are Frank Pritchard for Harold Matt’s & Willie Talau for SG Ball (on top of his new Pathways role).

I was waiting for Dragons media to update its supporters for official confirmation………waiting…….

ALX25

Juniors
St George Dragons HM Train on Squad 2023
Aiden Hodges, Andrew Rahipere, Azarel-Seti Pua'avase, Beau McQuillan, Bronson Emery, Chase Hepi, Cyrus Stanley-Traill, Daniel Mua, Elias Kazzi, Enryko Memea Epe, Ezekiel Logo, Felise Taufaao, Finau Latu, Harley Yates, Ibrahim Charara, Isaiah Tuitama, Jacob Halangahu, Jasper Wilson, Javess Lafoula, Jayden Kouka, Joel Murphy, Josaiah Fisiilose, Kameron Sean Fai, Leon Teao, Lucas Golovodovski, Malik Amine, Marley Skeen, Mitchell Langley, Moey Moussa, Nevaeh Morgan-Pritchard, Nicholas Vea, Nikolao Tavita, Omar Dennaoui, Ratu Cayuqueo, Riley Tomkins, Risiate Smythe, Ryan Davidson, Tana Iese, Tana Kaitu, Tukia Taufa, Tyrus Salanoa, Viliame Koroitamana, Will Mood, Willie Hehea, Xavier Ndaira, Zachariah Nachar, Zakary Karroum

St George Dragons SG Ball Train on Squad 2023
Araz Nanva, Ben Moroney, Carlos Pauli, Connor McFadden, Corey Ackers, Elijah Hola, Elijah Porter, Ethan Arena, Godfrey Ilavalu, Harvi Pua'avase, Hugh Wallace, Hussein Anani, Jack Martin, Jacob Wilson, Jake Mrencevski, Jesse Williams, Jonty Perestrelo, Josh Liu, Keegan Darby, Lyric Craft-Te Moananu, Mason Kospetas, Matthew Alhazim, Max Cheetam, Mohammed Salami, Movete Oto'ota, Nick Quinn, Nick Tsougranis, Noah Totoa, Pat O'Connor, Patrick Hainsworth, Sam Samani, Shadi Hammoud, Shontayne Prince, Zachary Coom

Source: St George District Rugby League Facebook Page [23/09]

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I believe Steelers junior rep trials are on the 8th October, invite only (clubs have nominated players).

Group 7 development squads played St George development squads last weekend, heard group 7 teams were to strong.

16’s won by 50 or so…not sure of scores in other ages…