What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB watching Raiders @ Broncos 27th June

laurie

Juniors
i will hopefully come along !!!!!! if im not to blind saturday night i will b there !!!! only time ive sat with the SGB was at the sharks last year when we played em on friday night and went off !!!!!

Lynchie

Juniors
My mates and I got free tickets to the Souths vs Dragons game so we will be going there but are also stopping by a few pubs on the way so who knows we might call in some time during the afternoon.

Paullyboy

Coach
Make sure you keep an eye out for the Brissie branch of the Green Brigade. We are gonna inundate the Norhtern stand of Lang park with green. We have just finished making our biggest flag yet, its massive! Just made a few more banners and stuff too.

GO YOU RAIDERS!

I cant wait! Its been 2 years in the making!

greeneyed

First Grade
What is the best place these days to watch the Raiders on the big screen in Canberra? I usually go to the Kingston Hotel, but was annoyed as hell when they switched all the screens in the main bar to rugby union - NZ v England. Had to go out to the back to see the Raiders in Canberra! When I complained, I was told, "Can't do anything about it. This is a "union pub" and we must screen the union on the big screens." :evil: :?

Raider Azz

Bench
The Southern Cross club in Woden is probably your best bet, greeneyed. They have a massive screen, two big screen TVs (one for league and one for union), and a whole bunch of little ones. I'm betting they'll have the Raiders on the massive screen tomorrow, too.

So it's 1pm? I may be late, we'll see what the missus gets me to do in the morning. she may even tag along, she almost loves the raiders now :lol:

jed

First Grade
yeah, about 1pm is cool - I'll be there a bit earlier, so keep an eye out for me.

thickos

First Grade
ball boy he must be a total toss. Doesn't even know when the game starts! #-o

Anyways, to Schif_Happens, hrundi99, #1, jed, hrundi's better half and myself - super effort today :clap: Sports Central went off! And they certainly incurred our wrath when they switched the game off with 10 to go! :evil: Didnt take long for order to be restored 8)

greeneyed

First Grade
Despite the Kingo being a "union pub" it was rowdy in support of the Raiders this afternoon.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raider Azz

Bench
What'd the wankers try to change the channel for, thickos? Didn't they see you guys sitting around in your Raiders gear?!