What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGI Squad

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Ye
I agree Sims runs a bit harder and trys to hit in defence but also gets more smashed in tackles than Ahmau did and prone to injury and giving penalties away.

Yes- he had a shocker when SGI came at him in Brisbane. Dropped the ball, gave away dumb penalties, lost his cool etc. Up until that game, I was thinking he would be a good signing- now I'm not so sure. Leeson is a hard act to follow.

Dragsters

First Grade
I think that performance from Korbin may have been just what he needed to make him think a bit harder about how he plays in future.

Clear his head, start a new pre-season, at a new club, with a fresh approach to his gameplay...

possm

Coach
Lomax and Masters both did one handed leaping takes. Lomax offloaded straight away to Corey Allan and he scored for Australia. Marsters was over the line and scored his try for the Junior Kiwis

So will Masters be considered for selection at left centre? He played a lot of junior football at fullback but has since moved aroung a bit.

Drakon

Juniors
Lomax and Marsters both did one handed leaping takes. Lomax offloaded straight away to Corey Allan and he scored for Australia. Marsters was over the line and scored his try for the Junior Kiwis
Not in First grade. I'm sure Lafai will be the 2019 left centre.

nontime111

Juniors
wonder how old he is? sounds good though seems like he had heaps of interest! Congrats James! well done welcome to the GREATEST league team of all human history!!

denis preston

First Grade
So will Masters be considered for selection at left centre? He played a lot of junior football at fullback but has since moved aroung a bit.

Too slow for fullback but still very young so trainers perhaps can give him specific drills to add a yard of pace, the same as they are doing with Lomax.