What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHADOW THANKS THE BULLDOGS

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Firstly Souths fans should never forget that these ( 3 ) clubs / stmerge/broncos and manly all stood up in court and said why should Souths ever be allowed back into the nrl.Just remember stmerge stood up on ( 2 ) separate occasions in court saying why should souths be allowed back in the nrl then manly and the broncos said it only one time each in court.But the most important thing out of all of this is that all Souths fans should never forget that the Bulldogs were the only team out of all of the other clubs that did not tick the box against Souths to make a return to the nrl in the future for that we can thankfully and sincerely thank the Bulldogs board for being on our side in our time of desperate need Lest We Forget The Bulldogs ......Shadow...

___

Juniors
Firstly Souths fans should never forget that these ( 3 ) clubs / stmerge/broncos and manly all stood up in court and said why should Souths ever be allowed back into the nrl.Just remember stmerge stood up on ( 2 ) separate occasions in court saying why should souths be allowed back in the nrl then manly and the broncos said it only one time each in court.But the most important thing out of all of this is that all Souths fans should never forget that the Bulldogs were the only team out of all of the other clubs that did not tick the box against Souths to make a return to the nrl in the future for that we can thankfully and sincerely thank the Bulldogs board for being on our side in our time of desperate need Lest We Forget The Bulldogs ......Shadow...
As an NRL fan, I always wanted Souths back in the comp. I never wanted them booted out to begin with. Half my extended family goes for Souths so their pain is something I felt.

Not only Souths, but Norths and Balmain/Magpies and Steelers are all clubs I wanted to remain.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
As an NRL fan, I always wanted Souths back in the comp. I never wanted them booted out to begin with. Half my extended family goes for Souths so their pain is something I felt.

Not only Souths, but Norths and Balmain/Magpies and Steelers are all clubs I wanted to remain.

Thanks for that....Yes its a real shame when super league tried to take over it was all about greed back then and today its far far worse the true respect of the game and its players vanished soon after the harrigan/carroll days FACT....Shadow...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I always get a chuckle out of those who play the SL guilty, ARL innocent card whenever the topic comes up, as though both sides weren't toxic.