What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Gallant vs Ty Williams

Who should start the season at fullback?

• Ty Williams

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Shannon Gallant

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

macnaz

Staff member
Henry said he liked Gallant's game on the weekend but he needs to string a couple of those games together to put forward his case for selection.
Lol yeah string some good games together while cowboys string some more loses together ... Then Bowen should be back.. Enjoy your pay cheque and the sunshine Shannon, may as well have a nice holiday before u join the police force mate. What a waste of money and a waste of a Gallants and familys time.

elyod138

Bench
If he performed well in the trials he would have been there in round 1. Unfortunately he was terrible in the trials, from all reports.

The Pain Game

Juniors
Can someone please put up a report from the QLD Cup game. I won't get it down here in Canberra, so look forward to hearing how those boys played.

Josh - The Pain Game

macnaz

Staff member
if anyone copies the game i wouldnt mind seeing it if someone wouldnt mind sending it. It wont be played on ABC sydney :(

Charlie124

First Grade
Im looking for it on the digital guide here at work and it doesnt seem to be on (brisbane). does anyone know what channel its meant to be on?? all i see on ABC 1,2,3,4 is Australian Story

Talanexor

Juniors
Just checked - ABC 1 in QLD apparently. Apparently you can watch replays of QLD Cup matches on leaguetv, so macnaz and I in Sydney will probably have to contend ourselves with that.

Lol. Shane Muspratt has been shifted to the backrow where he belongs. Gallant might actually get the ball!.

macnaz

Staff member
whats leaguetv, is that a website? Thanks for the info by the way...cheers

Charlie124

First Grade
I didnt see Gallant named in the Cutters.... perhaps Ty failed a fitness test and he will get a run tonight after all.

beave

Coach
just noticed that myself, i was asleep on the couch and woke up to Rovelli kicking for a try.

MacDougall

First Grade
A quickly spreading rumour is that Gallant will be playing for the Cowboys tonight. I'd put good money on him having a blinder.

Shorty

Staff member
Meanwhile I'm watching, Rovelli is even worse for the Cutters and they are just terrible.

macnaz

Staff member
OOhhh no wonder the cutters got smashed = no gallant :D
Hope he has a great game tonight if he plays, id hate to be in his shoes tho with all the expectation, but he's been there many a time so he will handle it .

Latest posts