What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Hegarty is the worst player I have ever seen

Bumble

First Grade
How the f**k did this shiny headed moron play for Australia? Even in that time period where playing for the Roosters or the Dragons pretty much guarenteed you a rep jersey, I never remember him being anything more than average to good. And now, he's a complete and utter joke.

You can take your Daniel Fitzhenry's, Luke Williamson's, Trent Cutler's and whoever else and I can tell you with no hesitation that I'd sooner have them than Hegarty. Honestly...he plays awful all year, and isn't dropped for reasons unknown to any Souths fans, then finally gets suspended which sees us beat St George, Manly and Wests comfortably. Surely this was a sign to JT that the disco ball should never be back in firsts? It's plain to see; we lose to geniuss (Penrith), he f**ks off and we come good...only to lose to some more geniuss as soon as he comes back.

I love JT and he should get coach of the year, but I won't be heading to Brookie Oval next Saturday if he names Hegarty on the wing, because they'll just target him repeatedly and score 30 points down his wing.

actually I'd still go, but that's not the point.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jeremy Smith is the worse i've ever seen. I said it whilst he was at parra....i've never seen a worse half back or first grader ever, absolute f**king sh*t!!!! hegarty is just behind him atm along with Vagana who is still living off one good year at the dogs.

Penance

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Jeremy Smith is the worse i've ever seen. I said it whilst he was at parra....i've never seen a worse half back or first grader ever, absolute f**king sh*t!!!! hegarty is just behind him atm along with Vagana who is still living off one good year at the dogs.
Nah Jeremy smith is alright, he can sniff an intercept and has pace.

Not a halfbacks a*shole, but i guess Wing will slot in just fine next year.

Hegarty is the worst player in the world

EVEN JESUS HATES HEGARTY! LOL

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mate i've seen Jeremy f**k up many things, to his credit his defense is good but he has to go once Wing comes.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
what about the hazem el masri try in the 04 gf?

hazem looks certain to be held up... hegarty is standing there clapping... hazem lunges again and scores... than hegarty looks at the mander points to the spotand than hegarty puts his hands on his head

Penance

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
what about the hazem el masri try in the 04 gf?

hazem looks certain to be held up... hegarty is standing there clapping... hazem lunges again and scores... than hegarty looks at the mander points to the spotand than hegarty puts his hands on his head
WHAT? LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL I never watched that!

Bumble said:
How the f**k did this shiny headed moron play for Australia? Even in that time period where playing for the Roosters or the Dragons pretty much guarenteed you a rep jersey, I never remember him being anything more than average to good. And now, he's a complete and utter joke.

You can take your Daniel Fitzhenry's, Luke Williamson's, Trent Cutler's and whoever else and I can tell you with no hesitation that I'd sooner have them than Hegarty. Honestly...he plays awful all year, and isn't dropped for reasons unknown to any Souths fans, then finally gets suspended which sees us beat St George, Manly and Wests comfortably. Surely this was a sign to JT that the disco ball should never be back in firsts? It's plain to see; we lose to geniuss (Penrith), he f**ks off and we come good...only to lose to some more geniuss as soon as he comes back.

I love JT and he should get coach of the year, but I won't be heading to Brookie Oval next Saturday if he names Hegarty on the wing, because they'll just target him repeatedly and score 30 points down his wing.

I'll raise you a John Morris

Mr Saab

Referee
Hegarty is gold....well he is for opposing fans.
JT seems to be in love with him for some reason...

Bumble said:
How the f**k did this shiny headed moron play for Australia?

Let's get this straight -- you're a Souths supporter, and you're referring to one of your own as a "shiny headed moron"?

Disgraceful.

They just don't make supporters like they used to.

Bumble

First Grade
Dominant Lost His Legs said:
Let's get this straight -- you're a Souths supporter, and you're referring to one of your own as a "shiny headed moron"?

Disgraceful.

They just don't make supporters like they used to.

One of our own :lol::lol:

He came for the money you knob, he has no affiliation with Souths. In any case, I'll call him what I like when he singlehandedly loses football games for us.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Jeremy Smith is the worse i've ever seen. I said it whilst he was at parra....i've never seen a worse half back or first grader ever, absolute f**king sh*t!!!!

I'd rather Smith as my halfback than John Morris.

Can you take him back? :crazy:

Eelectrica

Referee
Hard to understand how JT can continue leaving Peachey out while Hegarty stays in.

I don't know if there a personal differences between Peach and JT but if their are they need to be set aside for the good of the team.