What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon McDonell

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Any of you actually watch the Knights vs Manly?

McDonnell was the Knights best by about 200 percent.
And?

Does that suddenly mean we should forget the games he played for us and how sh*t he was in the vast majority of them?

Nobody has said that he played poorly on Friday either.

tiger_nick

Bench
mcdonnell could win the next 7 dally m's in a row and i wouldnt care.

when he played for us he was a geniused spastic whos good games consisted of him catching a ball and not slipping over. he single handedly cost us games that even a mediocre player would have won for us.

give me joel caine, nick bradely, jackson kaufusi or lee murphy any day over that mongoloid mcdonnell

DanOz

Juniors
give me joel caine, nick bradely, jackson kaufusi or lee murphy any day over that mongoloid mcdonnell

Please warn me if you are ever going to drop the name Kaufusi again - it took years of therapy for me to get over that part of my life. I could deal with Joel Caine slapping the backs of everyone who ran through him, with Bradley Qalilawa's uncanny ability to be out of postion 99.9% of the time, I have even forgotten who Lee Murphy was, but the thought of
Lopini Kaufusi still wakes me in the middle of the night with cold sweats...

I would take McDonnell over Kaufusi without question - at least McDonnell does have the occasional good game.

69-05-41

Juniors
The only good games that Sharron played were when Sheens left him on the interchange bench for eighty minutes.

Please warn me if you are ever going to drop the name Kaufusi again - it took years of therapy for me to get over that part of my life. I could deal with Joel Caine slapping the backs of everyone who ran through him, with Bradley Qalilawa's uncanny ability to be out of postion 99.9% of the time, I have even forgotten who Lee Murphy was, but the thought of
Lopini Kaufusi still wakes me in the middle of the night with cold sweats...

I would take McDonnell over Kaufusi without question - at least McDonnell does have the occasional good game.

I remember Kaufusi making a massive break and there was no one with miles of him and he dropped the ball cold

MacDougall

First Grade
Fair enough everybody, I'm just saying Liam might be genuine haha. McDonnell carried the Knights and hasn't had a bad game yet for them. Same old story. Player leaves Tigers, becomes good. Except for Te'o and Stuart Flanagan hahaha. Flanagan will get his chance though, Buttriss is a stooge.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
McDonnell will soon f**k things up for them, leave him at fullback long enough and watch the f**k ups roll on in, missing some catches slip over fumble the ball and hand the opposition a try.

Or watch him unable to run down Brent Kite who makes a break and runs 40 metres to score.

N.C.

Juniors
Hope he goes well wherever he ends up. Just as long as he never comes back to the Tigers. We don't need him.