What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkies Juniors

Thomo.

First Grade
King Panther said:
Does anyone know of any good sharks juniors?

Seriously King panther they are all crap. don't bother...hands like feet, no direction, all Sh*thouse.

Alan Shore

First Grade
If you take our Flegg team you might get some future rep stars - if they stay under the Raper regime they turn to sh*t.

Alan Shore

First Grade
If you take our Flegg team you might get some future rep stars - if they stay under the Raper regime they turn to sh*t.

King Panther

Juniors
f**k you twigs its not like im john lang or something. sharks r my 2nd fav team i just wanted to know. haha lol you people r such dickheads awww 'the smell of penrith' well smell this............f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
King Panther said:
f**k you twigs its not like im john lang or something. sharks r my 2nd fav team i just wanted to know. haha lol you people r such dickheads awww 'the smell of penrith' well smell this............f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak.

King Panther

Juniors
ooooohhh big words. hey man i just wanted to know something and you people jumped all over me. it really pissed me off

MrSharky

Juniors
King Panther said:
ooooohhh big words. hey man i just wanted to know something and you people jumped all over me. it really pissed me off

Mate calm down. Noone was having a dig at you, just a few friendly jokes from a few lazy posters.

In answering your question... some Sharkies Flegg players that stand out are:

- Mitch Brown
- Kurt Puohotaua
- Dimitri Pelo
- Luke Douglas
- Rhys Lovegrove
- Nick Doig
- Rimini Reweti
- Tony Caine

Those are the best ones I could think of...

:cool: