What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 16’ vs Sharks 22’

carinashark

First Grade
Thinking about fitness, 22 side is very fit in going 80plus against the Cowboys. Maybe They have an edge.

Not to mention Nicho's style would not fit that side.

It's an apples vs oranges comparison. 2016 team exceeds 2022 across the park as a unit.
How good were we.
gives me goosebumps.
will never ever forget that season.

I'm serious when I say we would bash penrith.
we would.
Our defence was brutal and our line speed was next level.
set by the one and only matt prior with first contact.

ahhhh the memories

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thinking about fitness, 22 side is very fit in going 80plus against the Cowboys. Maybe They have an edge.

But that took a toll and demonstrated that they weren't as mentally fit as they needed to be. 2016 team was just a team of hard qhunts and we'll never know if they would have gone for 93 minutes at 2016 pace.

'Cause they didn't have to.

Chimp

Bench
How good were we.
gives me goosebumps.
will never ever forget that season.

I'm serious when I say we would bash penrith.
we would.
Our defence was brutal and our line speed was next level.
set by the one and only matt prior with first contact.

ahhhh the memories
How good would it be to see Lewis and 2016 Wade play against this Penrith team - those little bitches in 6 and 7 wouldn’t have a clue what had hit them!

How good would it be to see Lewis and 2016 Wade play against this Penrith team - those little bitches in 6 and 7 wouldn’t have a clue what had hit them!
100%
Remember that hit Lewis put on moylan.
absolutely folded him in half.
would love to see kind of defence on luai.

Latest posts