What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

chewsta

First Grade
So now that Bennet has officially been sacked who can we poach? Does Birdy want to come home?

chewsta

First Grade
Bird or Tapau.
If you could only pick one to join us who would you pick?

Tough choice.
I'd usually say Marty by the length of the straight but no Lewy and Wade not being 100% for atleast half a season makes us very light in the second row. Something (the old) Birdy would dominate in.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tough choice.
I'd usually say Marty by the length of the straight but no Lewy and Wade not being 100% for atleast half a season makes us very light in the second row. Something (the old) Birdy would dominate in.

TPJ could do the role as well

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tough choice.

A bit light but not bad

In order of my opinion we have

Graham - eventually
Boogs
Nikora
Capewell
Sorensen
Jolliffe
Moraitis
Magoulias

If they are all still with the club

With a good run with injuries the top 4 see us in the mix while waiting for Wade

Therefore out of Bird and Tapau. Tapau by a country mile. Bird is broken and has a chronic arthritic condition. Will just keep breaking more

Tiger Shark

Bench
A bit light but not bad

Graham - eventually
Boogs
Nikora
Capewell
Sorensen
Jolliffe
Moraitis
Magoulias

With a good run with injuries the top 4 see us in the mix while waiting for Wade

Therefore out of Bird and Tapau. Tapau by a country mile. Bird is broken and has a chronic arthritic condition. Will just keep breaking more

Joliffe is more a prop or middle forward
Same with Magoulias
Moratis is not the answer

And Carr and Wilton are highly rated. They’ll be in the mix very soon. Though probably not this year

carcharias

Immortal
A bit light but not bad

Graham - eventually
Boogs
Nikora
Capewell
Sorensen
Jolliffe
Moraitis
Magoulias

Did you know Taupau has that obsessive cleanliness disorder?
I saw an interview with him on TV talking about it.
Weird for a footy player ...

coolumsharkie

Referee
A bit light but not bad

Graham - eventually
Boogs
Nikora
Capewell
Sorensen
Jolliffe
Moraitis
Magoulias

Are you forgetting J.Williams? His debut was excellent before the injury.

cb4

First Grade
I think that Jack Williams is being classed as a middle forward, not an edge. Either way he looks to be a damn fine player.
Jack was an edge player at Canberra but he has changed his body shape so much now he isn't suited to an edge player.

Stake Removed

First Grade
how about Cruz Topai-Ava, he could be our smokey forward, he looked good in Flegg, but be the surprise bench player in 2019