What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Hoodoo over.

Massive win. Even though we were spastics in attack again, the defence was great and we will be a chance in any game if that continues.

We should finish 2nd now which means 2 home games at SFS.

I will have to watch it again to give my points.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Wasn't pretty at all, at least from an attacking perspective, but they got the job done albeit with a fair slice of luck.

3. JWH
2. Cordner
1. Gordon

At least it was nice of us to ruin Gallen and Graham's milestone games.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That run from Cordner for the DESERVED penalty was legendary.

3. Cordner
2. Liu
1. JWH

I wonder if a team has won a game thid year with 43% possession? Great effort, albeit ugly.

3 points: Boyd Cordner
2 points: Isaac Liu
1 point: Blake Ferguson.

Our guys need to learn how to throw a simple left to right pass instead of stupid flick passes. Both the bombed tries came fomr the fact both Aubusson and Kerary threw flick passes instead of a standard l;eft to right pass.

3 points: Boyd Cordner
2 points: Isaac Liu
1 point: Blake Ferguson.

Our guys need to learn how to throw a simple left to right pass instead of stupid flick passes. Both the bombed tries came fomr the fact both Aubusson and Kerary threw flick passes instead of a standard l;eft to right pass.

I'm with the Captain

Latest posts