What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

Perth Red

Post Whore
They were run by Peter Gow who got them back in track and made them financially stable. More stupid Storm supporters

I'm talking about the fact the shark was dead in the water, it was drawing its last breath, it was hooked up on a drum line, it was skint and dying. then came SL and they jumped to survive. No Rupert, no SL, no sharks. We both have something to thank News ltd for lol

King hit

Coach
I'm talking about the fact the shark was dead in the water, it was drawing its last breath, it was hooked up on a drum line, it was skint and dying. then came SL and they jumped to survive. No Rupert, no SL, no sharks. We both have something to thank News ltd for lol

Jack Gibson arrived in the shire in the mid eighties and built the clubs junior base resulting in a minor premiership and a finals appearance in the 2 years after he left. In the EARLY 90’s Peter Gow took over the leagues club and all finances and with that attracted promising players who thrived in the juniors before making first grade which built them into a club on the rise heading into 1995.

But according to you they just existed because of the evil Murdoch and propaganda limited.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not according to me, Sharks fans on here have commented numerous times how they have first hand experience how close to death the Sharks where and how this was the reason they jumped ship to SL and without that decision they wouldn't exist today. That's from your own fans who were around the club at the time. All hail Sharks savior Rupert

Perth Red

Post Whore
All hail Rupert the man who sired the most disgusting hypocritical club in the game

I think you mean most successful in the modern era. But back to the Sharks, are you saying they didn't join Superleague because they were at deaths door?

King hit

Coach
I think you mean most successful in the modern era. But back to the Sharks, are you saying they didn't join Superleague because they were at deaths door?

Once again you openly celebrate the most disgraceful salary cap FRAUD ever uncovered.

The hypocrisy of Storm fans is a disgrace

I pointed out that Cronulla were in good shape pre 1994. Arthurson declared their reserve grade team of 1994 was the greatest he ever saw. But off course you are ignoring it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Success breads haters, I get it. Could be worse, we could be the worse drug cheats in the games history (and then be under investigation for salary cap cheating!)

So why did they jump ship to SL and why do sharks fans say that they had no choice as they were in a perilous financial position? Cant remember who but someone on here was at the members meeting when they voted to join Superleague and said it was very much due to financial problems. Having a good reserve grade doesn't pay the bills!

King hit

Coach
Success breads haters, I get it. Could be worse, we could be the worse drug cheats in the games history (and then be under investigation for salary cap cheating!)

What about this dickhead

9F77F890-D001-4942-894A-4A62A226E021.jpeg
111F1FE9-B8E6-445D-90A9-14838BA4B7D4.jpeg

Attachments

• DD6ADEDE-AE48-4CFB-8DD3-3882285A711F.jpeg
    DD6ADEDE-AE48-4CFB-8DD3-3882285A711F.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0

Perth Red

Post Whore
Back to the sharks .......
Only one NRL club was involved in the countries "sports darkest day". I'll give you three guesses which one. And then as if drug cheating wasn't bad enough we get this.... You certainly know how to do it down in the shire!

c2fa47004fc7f40e0bed70ee7db71743.jpg

myrrh ken

First Grade
Only one NRL club was involved in the countries "sports darkest day". I'll give you three guesses which one. And then as if drug cheating wasn't bad enough we get this.... You certainly know how to do it down in the shire!

View attachment 26731

lets just wait what the outcome is.

Looking at the penalties dished out, storm is streets ahead.

MilkShark

First Grade
Glass houses much

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Season will start, we will start winning, the club will not fold, Gallen will piss off Qlders, Johnson will piss off kiwis, Fifta will piss off everyone, Morris will get his encrypted instructions, units get sold, buildings go up, sha-kee will well patronized People will show up to games

And so are the days of our lives.

Such drama.

taipan

Referee
Season will start, we will start winning, the club will not fold, Gallen will piss off Qlders, Johnson will piss off kiwis, Fifta will piss off everyone, Morris will get his encrypted instructions, units get sold, buildings go up, sha-kee will well patronized People will show up to games

And so are the days of our lives.

Such drama.

The young and the restless.That's our club.