What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I’ll go with the eve of the all stars game as getting interest in it is already difficult enough so why not bring out some bad publicity

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I’ll go with the eve of the all stars game as getting interest in it is already difficult enough so why not bring out some bad publicity
Last I heard tickets are selling fairly well and there'll be enough of a gap in sporting action in Melbourne it'll get a fair bit of interest.

Quicksilver

Bench
So a possible leak to Weedler of all people.

The NRL need less leaks and more decisive action. If you’re going to hand out a punishment, do it.

Don’t leak and let it stew in the media.

(Assuming Weedler’s mail is true, which I have no reason to doubt given his impeccable record)

Timmah

Staff member
So a possible leak to Weedler of all people.

The NRL need less leaks and more decisive action. If you’re going to hand out a punishment, do it.

Don’t leak and let it stew in the media.

(Assuming Weedler’s mail is true, which I have no reason to doubt given his impeccable record)
What possible leak? Can you provide a link, please?

Timmah

Staff member
Speaking of Morris, Cronulla did confirm that this morning, so Weidler's got one thing right

El Diablo

Post Whore
they should have said three year deal in the tweet as it gives the impression it's only for this year