What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks player in trouble

cussy

Juniors
Sad :D but true.Jason Williams is facing sacking from the club and court action for bashing a team mate unconscious.Now forgive me for gloating BUT the scummers gave us and Gaz a royal bucketing for phonegate scandal it is only right we repay the honour for this latest (and more heinous) scandal. :evil:

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, they were probably arguing over who was going to borrow Daniel Dumas's DVD next...

Eat shit, Scummers. We copped plenty for Gaz's Firing Up, it's only fair should anyone feel like returning it with interest :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Booyah

Bench
it is only right we repay the honour for this latest (and more heinous) scandal

2 Blokes belting each other is more heinous then 'Gaz' abusing an innocent woman he has never met, whilst hiding behind his phone and his mates?

Oh yeah. Lots of respectability in that one.

I don't Condone Williams' actions, but what he did isn't even in the same class as Gasnier's sexual Harrassment.

cussy

Juniors
2 blokes bashing one up in a toilet with his back turned RESPECTABLE!!!!Maybe in south central LA. ;-)

Booyah

Bench
cussy said:
2 blokes bashing one up in a toilet with his back turned RESPECTABLE!!!!Maybe in south central LA. ;-)

Where does it say it was 2 on 1?

From what I heard, it was someone else with Williams merely offering words of encouragment.

If only every fight that took place in Sydney got headlines then they'd have to print 1000 page newspaper. Sexual Harrasment on the other hand, is not common, only low life scum do that sort of s**t.

Southernsaint

Staff member
That bashing from the Scum player really set a new BENCHMARK low for Rugby League.

It's very dissapointing for the football community. I wonder how Cronulla-Scummerland are going to re-pay us, as a community, & restore the reputation that our code deserves.

Cheers,
Ben S.

I've already spoken to a number of people who are walking away from the game over this. I myself am considering whether or not I should continue to follow the code.

I just feel sorry for the all the kids out there who idolise these guys. Oh wont somebody please think of the children??

Jimbo

Immortal
Southernsaint said:
That bashing from the Scum player really set a new BENCHMARK low for Rugby League.

It's very dissapointing for the football community. I wonder how Cronulla-Scummerland are going to re-pay us, as a community, & restore the reputation that our code deserves.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Further proof, not that it was really needed, that St George Leagues club is made entirely of glass.

Wiliams is a great player, but is also a common thug who beat up a team-mate. That's why he is no longer an employee of the Cronulla Sharks.

Lance Thompson is an average player, and also a common thug who beat up a team-mate in the carpark of your club, of all places. It says a lot about your club that he was subsequently made Captain...

And you bleat on about the reputation of our code...

:roll:

Saint 60

Juniors
i also feel very sorry for the community at cronulla....

there is a debt that needs to be paid - and soon the code is suffering again dammit...

and 1 Cronulla player has already given blood ------------

things have to change :lol:

I agree with your sentiments. In all this worrying about the children we've overlooked how the Shire as a whole will be affected by this.

Poor bastards. :cry:

Saint 60

Juniors
agreed and i guess we (i) shouldnt make fun of it....

but something has to be done ----

the league should step in

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Further proof, not that it was really needed, that St George Leagues club is made entirely of glass.

Wiliams is a great player, but is also a common thug who beat up a team-mate. That's why he is no longer an employee of the Cronulla Sharks.

Lance Thompson is an average player, and also a common thug who beat up a team-mate in the carpark of your club, of all places. It says a lot about your club that he was subsequently made Captain...

And you bleat on about the reputation of our code...

:roll:

LOL, handbags at ten paces is hardly the same as:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/19/1087595783054.html?oneclick=true

Same old Scummers, always whinging!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Collateral

Coach
Jimbo said:
Wiliams is a great player,

Lance Thompson is an average player

:lol: I didnt even bother reading the rest of his post after that comment. Jimbo, the more you post the dumber you sound old son.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
Sexual Harrasment on the other hand, is not common...
:roll: Of all the dumb things you've said, that rates down there with the dumbest.

Its no fun hearing about any players causing strife from any club and the Jason Williams problems finally couldn't be kept under wraps any more.
The League has to be consistent about these players who bring the game down.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:

For once I can agree with you Willow. Williams is already gone (on the initiative of the Cronulla Sharks), so I wonder when we can expect the same for Gasnier and Thompson?

wittyfan

Referee
Jimbo said:
Willow said:

For once I can agree with you Willow. Williams is already gone (on the initiative of the Cronulla Sharks), so I wonder when we can expect the same for Gasnier and Thompson?

Weak fines and token suspensions are apparently sufficient for "Gaz" and "Thommo".