What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks player in trouble

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Ribs said:
One man is a criminal thug and the other one is a sensationsal 4 try scoring wizard.

A very toey try-scoring wizard. :lol:

He's been punished more than enough for his "crime" & is now back better than ever.

The former Scum player will make a fine addition to the line-up of the Long Bay Pirates...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Incidentally, the Dragons did a great job covering up what really happened to Aaron Gorrell last year.

Well done :clap:

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Southernsaint said:
He's been punished more than enough for his "crime" & is now back better than ever.

I bet you he won't be back for Origin III. ;-)

I hope not, Saints are more important than some pissy Origin match...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Incidentally, the Dragons did a great job covering up what really happened to Aaron Gorrell last year.

Well done :clap:
And you'll be providing a link for these claims, of course??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm sure a couple of the regulars here probably know the full story. Ask them.

Ribs

Bench
Jimbo, it must be hurting out scum way today. Dragging up old allegations against our premier league players now? Whats next?

Do yourself a favour and stay on your own forum, its too easy to laugh at you at the moment.........

cussy

Juniors
what happened to goz was no way linked to the club it was a personal and ultimately a matter for the courts unlike in this case a dispute between two teamates and therefore a club disipline problem.....WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO DUMB!!!its like arguing with pre schoolers...cop it on the chin you bagged out the Gaz and Thommo about their problems cop it sweet...bend over and be the bitch...you brought it upon yourself!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Willow said:
sullyfan said:
Ribs said:
Its worth noting, Jimbo, that we won 28 - 8 and you lost 32 - 12.

Penrith were missing Lewis, Rooney, Waterhouse and others last week.
Saints were missing Ryles, Bailey, Kite, Gasnier, Blacklock, Timmins and others....

But they are always out. ;-)

And the team still plays quite decently...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Just got a chance to read the while thread and there's a bit over speculation going on by one or two members. Everyone please remember to keep within the guidelines.

Personally, I'm not a fan of player's off-field dramas being dragged into team supporter debates. The same goes for dragging up old stories to win silly debate points. It's bad for the game no matter who the player is; and it's just as bad for the individuals involved.

Jimbo, you know nothing about the Gorrell incident so we'll keep it that way.

Also, whoever said that Gasnier getting dropped from State of Origin and being fined $50,000 (for making an phone call) is a 'token' punishment, is really making a goose of themselves.

LocalDarby

Juniors
cronulla are awful in EVERY half. Dreadful, abysmal - On and off the field! oops did i say field?? i meant mangroves.

Surely

Post Whore
Who gives a shit really .... he'll go to court and have to cop what ever the judge hands out...

As for covering up ... covering up what 2 players who don't like each other ...

I can see it now ... A nice little back page article .... Hey everyone we have two players who don't think much of each other . One day one of them may bash the other , not sure when but we'll let you know when it happens.

Fair dinkum, some of you in here were a bit short changed in the common sense area weren't you !