What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks revamped website

buckscountysharks.com

check it out

also - follow us on twitter @bcsharks and on facebook

let us know anything you would like to see us cover. always looking for new ideas

Happy New Year everyone!

deluded pom?

Coach
It's a great improvement on your last 'site. I was getting fed up of 2010 being the year of the Shark. One thing I notice is when you click on the link to ask Phil Shipos a question there's set of boxes and a message stating that the require fields are starred but nothing is actually starred so I don't know where to type my e mail address etc.

taipan

Referee
Bucks County is 25 miles northeast of Philadelphia. It also encompasses Levittown, the home of the sharks, and the center of the universe.

Excuse my ignorance,and apologies for being a bit of a conservative but wasn't Bill O'Reilly of Fox "no spin zone", born in Levittown ?.:-k
BTW I support Sydney's Cronulla Sharks.

sharkies9

Juniors
Excuse my ignorance,and apologies for being a bit of a conservative but wasn't Bill O'Reilly of Fox "no spin zone", born in Levittown ?.:-k
BTW I support Sydney's Cronulla Sharks.

That would be levittown, ny. The sharks are in Pennsylvania. Hopefully Gal can help carney and lead your boys into the finals series, along with souths I hope!