What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks (Round 20)

BUNNY POWER

Juniors
If Hunt and Gray are still out injured, then I hope Madge chooses this line-up:

1. Alex Johnston
2. Bryson Goodwin
3. Braidon Burns
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Robert Jennings
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Zane Musgrove
11. John Sutton
12. Angus Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

INTERCHANGE
14. Damien Cook
15. Cameron Murray
16. George Burgess
17. Anthony Cherrington

rabbitohs95

Bench
Gee we're really lost for quality backs.

The young guys just aren't good enough atm and there's no real experience. When Hymel Hunt and Aaron Gray count as experienced backs then you're in trouble.

As long as the boys compete and are committed I'll be happy. They could lose by a million and if they tried their best and did their part ill be content.

But we lost by 13 to a supbar Cowboys outfit last night and that's just unacceptable.

The twins were a disgrace with their ball handling and Clark and Tyrrell offered very little.

Time to build around Sam, Musgrove, Crichton and Tyrell.

I think Cherro deserves a call up as does one of our other reserve forwards. Couldn't possibly do worse than what some dished up yesterday.

Cody needs to go back to 5/8 and AJ to fullback. Don't care who sits on the wings.

R95's Lineup

1. Alex Johnston
2. Braidon Burns
3. Hymel Hunt (if fit)
4. Robert Jennings
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Robbie Farah
10. Sam Burgess
11. Angus Crichton
12. Tyrell Fuimaono
13. Cam Murray

14. Damien Cook
15. Anthony Cherrington
16. Kyle Turner
17. Tom/George Burgess

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gee we're really lost for quality backs.

The young guys just aren't good enough atm and there's no real experience. When Hymel Hunt and Aaron Gray count as experienced backs then you're in trouble.

As long as the boys compete and are committed I'll be happy. They could lose by a million and if they tried their best and did their part ill be content.

But we lost by 13 to a supbar Cowboys outfit last night and that's just unacceptable.

The twins were a disgrace with their ball handling and Clark and Tyrrell offered very little.

Time to build around Sam, Musgrove, Crichton and Tyrell.

I think Cherro deserves a call up as does one of our other reserve forwards. Couldn't possibly do worse than what some dished up yesterday.

Cody needs to go back to 5/8 and AJ to fullback. Don't care who sits on the wings.

R95's Lineup

1. Alex Johnston
2. Braidon Burns
3. Hymel Hunt (if fit)
4. Robert Jennings
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Robbie Farah
10. Sam Burgess
11. Angus Crichton
12. Tyrell Fuimaono
13. Cam Murray

14. Damien Cook
15. Anthony Cherrington
16. Kyle Turner
17. Tom/George Burgess

Big fan of that lineup. Sam needs to strengthen the prop area drastically.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I also think Fuimaono needs to call for the ball more and take a few more runs. Didn't see much of him last night or last week.

Fui only got 39 minutes last game but he needs to get more involved as a ball runner. Reynolds needs to use Crichton and fui more though. I can recall an almost certain try early in the game if Reynolds passes it to Crichton. We have some of the youngest and relatively unknown talents in the NRL. Our halfback and 5/8th need to use them.

greg jay

Juniors
oi rusty please buy 4-6 1st grade players for 2018 oi r20 wake me up mate i know im dreaming .
Hey Shadow guess what? Why dont you speak over the air on 2SMs Talking Sport? Let thousands hear what you want go ahead it only takes 3-4 minutes. Talk to Tunksie he is still close to The Crisps. I can assure you it will have an impact. Your constant whining here on this poofy forum will have ZERO impact. Entiendes??

greg jay

Juniors
Fact is this Shadow Man: The Crisps CANNOT afford to import many quality starters because their Salary Cap is anchored by The Burgess Brothers, Inglis [is he even running/training??] and Reynolds. As it stands Maguire has failed to motivate these players to perform at a high level consistently [a good game here and there means there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY]. Maguire is the root of the problem look at Bennett he is even getting decent production from... Barrie Marshall!!! Come on... Barrie Marshall??? In Salary Cap Football Management and Coaching play a critical role. Maguire has failed to develop rejects or young players and if you listen to him its the same old rhetoric over and over again. To be honest I dont even think Maguire has intelligence!!! Why did he play Talakai at centre for SEVEN GAMES went 1-6 and the team could hardly score points?? That's just a DUMB COACH. And why has Maguire failed to iron away the Burgess Brothers' fumbling in what 4-5 seasons with them??? Most coaches would hook players or threaten them with eviction whilst they continually fumble the rock its a cardinal sin and puts an anchor over the whole team.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
FACT IS SOUTHS HAVE A SHIIIT TEAM FACT!!!AND ANOTHER FACT IS THAT THE DONT KNOWERS ARE NOW SLOWLY REALIZING THAT OLD SHADOW WAS RIGHT DOES 14TH RING A BELL MR GJ?...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
The way the tigers and the knights are buying players left right and centre we may be looking at the 2018 wooden spoon ....just look at the other clubs below the 8 they are buying wisely unlike souths we have only bought gagai and britt and britt will end up being a dud i predict.so i suggest we can expect to be dished up the same shiiit next year WOODEN SPOON ANYONE? .

Last edited:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Fact is this Shadow Man: The Crisps CANNOT afford to import many quality starters because their Salary Cap is anchored by The Burgess Brothers, Inglis [is he even running/training??] and Reynolds. As it stands Maguire has failed to motivate these players to perform at a high level consistently [a good game here and there means there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY]. Maguire is the root of the problem look at Bennett he is even getting decent production from... Barrie Marshall!!! Come on... Barrie Marshall??? In Salary Cap Football Management and Coaching play a critical role. Maguire has failed to develop rejects or young players and if you listen to him its the same old rhetoric over and over again. To be honest I dont even think Maguire has intelligence!!! Why did he play Talakai at centre for SEVEN GAMES went 1-6 and the team could hardly score points?? That's just a DUMB COACH. And why has Maguire failed to iron away the Burgess Brothers' fumbling in what 4-5 seasons with them??? Most coaches would hook players or threaten them with eviction whilst they continually fumble the rock its a cardinal sin and puts an anchor over the whole team.
Yep,about sums it up!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
You know what is the biggest embarrassment to our team at the moment,freak Packer running around with that lame f#ck Stefanovic.
The pride of the league has been turned into a freak show!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Looking forward to it. I love the suburban grounds and I've never been to shark park before.

Positivity is allowed ;)
Looking forward to it. I love the suburban grounds and I've never been to shark park before.

Positivity is allowed ;)
Head to Northies after the match mate to celebrate a rousing Bunnies victory.
Just a bit more positivity for you!