What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

This Year?

Immortal
They already are mate

The games a joke. 3 months and it gets announced now

Totally agree. Why can't they do a release at the CONCLUSION of the investigation? It brings up way too much conjecture while the investigation is running, I can only imagine some of the stories (whether true or not) will come out. The NRL continually hurt the game and seem to love controversy

moffla

Bench
Totally agree. Why can't they do a release at the CONCLUSION of the investigation? It brings up way too much conjecture while the investigation is running, I can only imagine some of the stories (whether true or not) will come out. The NRL continually hurt the game and seem to love controversy
Can’t blame the NRL for this. It was reported by Buzz (no surprise it was him of all people given recent events)

I’m sure given the chance the NRL would investigate and announce it without the hysteria

jACE_86

Juniors
Self reporting serves two purposes.

1. Belief that the oubishment will be more lenient

2. The whole truth won’t be uncovered

So for me, they’ve self reported only to minimise damage

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Get out the chisel..

We’ve got another plaque to remove from the Provan-Summons trophy..

Zadar

Juniors
Poor sharkies, but questions had to be asked when only Feki,Holmes,Gallen,leutele and bird were the only players that weren’t bought for their GF side, add to that the peptides guilty verdict, there is really no other choice than to take that GF back and turn the porch light back on.

moffla

Bench
Kent on 360 going off as if no one knows if the Sharks are salary cap compliant this year, despite saying earlier that they are compliant this year.

Kent is a complete f**k wit too.
Kent guesses everything.

He had Bellamy penned into a Broncos contract. He never actually has a clue.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I know I put sht on you guys but in all seriousness I hope it doesn’t come to light premiership was a cap breach year. The fans waited too long, you don’t deserve it to be taken away,

nick87

Coach
How the f**k does RL continue to have these issues?
NO OTHER CODE WITH A CAP DOES THIS EVERY f**kING YEAR

The system does not work. Burn it to the ground and start again.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How the f**k does RL continue to have these issues?
NO OTHER CODE WITH A CAP DOES THIS EVERY f**kING YEAR

The system does not work. Burn it to the ground and start again.

Systems fine, it’s cheating scum bag administrators with no ethics that are the problem. Maybe everyone employec in nrl club management needs to take a psycho test and lie detector to judge character?