What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

BWNB

First Grade
The Sharks reported the issue to the NRL, wasn't initiated by media.

'The Sharks self-reported to the NRL and asked for their assistance in investigating this matter.'
Why wasn't this reported 3 months ago when they sought assistance?

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyway I wonder who actually buys a newspaper these days surely news limited readership have fallen in a heap it explains why the Kent’s and the Slothfields have infiltrated all other media outlets to promote their bullshit..

roboshark

Coach
Anyway I wonder who actually buys a newspaper these days surely news limited readership have fallen in a heap it’s the same this explains why the Kent’s and the Slothfields have infiltrated all other media outlets to promote their bullshit..
Outside of their families i would be surprised if anyone rates this pair as human

Anyway I wonder who actually buys a newspaper these days surely news limited readership have fallen in a heap it explains why the Kent’s and the Slothfields have infiltrated all other media outlets to promote their bullshit..

Don’t buy papers.

If I want to read a story I go to their website and get around their blocking.

They get no money from me.

GongPanther

Referee
Someone gave Buzz a scoop on it.

Couldn’t possibly be NRL
NRL needs to divorce itself from Fox/NEWS Corp ASAP. They quickly need to implement their own broadcasting service,and go solo. They'll make more money,and be rid of a media faction whose only MO is to bring the game down.

They don't go in this direction,they'll end up losing more of what is left of the supporter base that is still with the game.

Cut the cancer while the patient still has a chance.