What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Season Predictions

Big Bloke

Juniors
Below is a list of our remaining games for 2021.

Your task is to say whether we will win each game or not. Put your answer next to each game.

Then tell me what points we will finish on and if it will be enough to get into the 8.

I'll put mine down first:

Round 18 v Raiders (W)
Round 19 v Bulldogs (W)
Round 20 v Manly (L)
Round 21 v Warriors (W)
Round 22 v Knights (L)
Round 23 v Tigers (W)
Round 24 v Broncos (W)
Round 25 v Storm (L)

So just 10 more points sees us on 26, may just scrape into the 8 depending on how shit other teams around us are.

sladden road

Juniors
And then I woke up from the dream .

we win enough to get 8th and go out in the first week and the rusted on circle jerks declare it a win, good enough and there’s always next year and at least we’ve got 2016.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bluefox68

Staff member
Below is a list of our remaining games for 2021.

Your task is to say whether we will win each game or not. Put your answer next to each game.

Then tell me what points we will finish on and if it will be enough to get into the 8.

I'll put mine down first:

Round 18 v Raiders (W)
Round 19 v Bulldogs (W)
Round 20 v Manly (L)
Round 21 v Warriors (W)
Round 22 v Knights (L)
Round 23 v Tigers (W)
Round 24 v Broncos (W)
Round 25 v Storm (L)

So just 10 more points sees us on 26, may just scrape into the 8 depending on how shit other teams around us are.
Round 18 v Raiders (W)
Round 19 v Bulldogs (W)
Round 20 v Manly (W)
Round 21 v Warriors (W)
Round 22 v Knights (W)
Round 23 v Tigers (W)
Round 24 v Broncos (W)
Round 25 v Storm (L)

😂 Wishful thinking!!!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We are a 50% team. Pick your 4 wins to take us to 24 points. 2 points out of the 8.

R-15-3

Bench
Wouldn’t mind missing out on the 8. Give them an earlier off season because Ill put my house on we are the first team back at training.
Same reason why I’d be happy with players given a certain thing to work on in their remaining games even if it’s not the best thing for the team to win.

snout

First Grade
We lose the ones we should win.
We should win the ones we wont.
And we wont win the ones we know we should win unless we know that we know theyre the ones we should win.
Thats all l got.

Quigs

Immortal
We lose the ones we should win.
We should win the ones we wont.
And we wont win the ones we know we should win unless we know that we know theyre the ones we should win.
Thats all l got.

Thanks Donald.

Craigshark

First Grade
Wouldn’t mind missing out on the 8. Give them an earlier off season because Ill put my house on we are the first team back at training.
Same reason why I’d be happy with players given a certain thing to work on in their remaining games even if it’s not the best thing for the team to win.

no way I want them to miss the 8. Still want them to win as many games as possible. Who knows on their day the way the roosters are going, they could make it to week 2

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The 3 crucial games to win are Canberra… Warriors and Knights. Mainly because they are the sides we are battling out with for 7th and 8th spot. The goons have shot them selves in the foot and will drop out of the equation over the next few weeks. Throw in wins against the Donkeys and Tigers and we’re on 26 points. 24 points will be enough for 8th spot imo along with a decent f/a. I really want the guys to make the 8 to continue our run of semi appearances to 7 consecutive. While we’ll be cannon fodder for the top sides… any semifinal is a good learning curve for a young side and can only help down the track.

The 3 crucial games to win are Canberra… Warriors and Knights. Mainly because they are the sides we are battling out with for 7th and 8th spot. The goons have shot them selves in the foot and will drop out of the equation over the next few weeks. Throw in wins against the Donkeys and Tigers and we’re on 26 points. 24 points will be enough for 8th spot imo along with a decent f/a. I really want the guys to make the 8 to continue our run of semi appearances to 7 consecutive. While we’ll be cannon fodder for the top sides… any semifinal is a good learning curve for a young side and can only help down the track.
So agree with this.

Canberra game especially is important as the teams chasing our spot in the 8 are outsiders to win their games this weekend.

So if we beat the Raiders we’ll be 4 points clear with a superior f/a to most of the chasing teams which is like an extra 2 competition points. So it’ll be like a 6 point break with 7 games to go.

Huge game on Saturday for us!

R-15-3

Bench
no way I want them to miss the 8. Still want them to win as many games as possible. Who knows on their day the way the roosters are going, they could make it to week 2
Less games lessons the chance of serious injuries buy a week or 2. Do we need some one doing an acl

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Less games lessons the chance of serious injuries buy a week or 2. Do we need some one doing an acl
I reckon the experience this young squad gains from at least one semi final outweighs the possibility of an serious injury in one of those games. At the end of the day these sort of injuries can happen in off season training anyway…. Can’t wrap them in cotton wool.

fizman

Bench
I have allegedly spoken with the NRL, with the comp in QLD they are now very keen to see all three QLD Teams play Semi Final football so this is the roll out.

Cowboys and Titans to get the Referee support where needed. Plan is for them to finish 6 and 7.

Broncos are a fair way back, my sources tell me they only need to finish 9th, if they do there will be a Salary Cap issue (Sydney Club) which will come out the week of the Finals, Broncos will then be added into the Top 8.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I have allegedly spoken with the NRL, with the comp in QLD they are now very keen to see all three QLD Teams play Semi Final football so this is the roll out.

Cowboys and Titans to get the Referee support where needed. Plan is for them to finish 6 and 7.

Broncos are a fair way back, my sources tell me they only need to finish 9th, if they do there will be a Salary Cap issue (Sydney Club) which will come out the week of the Finals, Broncos will then be added into the Top 8.
I’d laugh like mad at this but unfortunately it’s not out of the realms of possibility. You just can’t tell these days.

R-15-3

Bench
our main strike weapon for next year will be playing deep into the finals.....
I worded that a bit wrong, I’m not saying throw games or give up, simply the positive sides if we don’t make the 8 as it’s not like other years where 7-8 gives u hope of something. It really means nothing this year