What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Sign Joven Clarke

In Todays Rugby League Week

Souths Speedster Joven Clarke has Signed with struggling Cronulla for next season. Clarke is a proven tryscorer in the lower grades and the sharks are banking on him making the step up in 2007.

newman

First Grade
Hes fast. Very fast. Fastest in the league at one point.

Cant do anything else though and is very, very small.

Wont play firsts id bank.

spider

Coach
He is tiny........they have to joking dont they. Im sure we have juniors that could fill a spot.

Throw the extra money at Gallen, or the new coach.

Does he weigh more than 75kg?????????????????

Arrrrghhhhh - seen bigger shoulders on a snake than Joven.

RgSharks

Juniors
South Sydney Reserve Grader, has been there for a couple of years now. Winger who is fast, but is way too small to play 1st grade.

The Colonel

Immortal
If Bott stays the Sharks will have the fastest wing pairing in Premier League.

Joven was a Parramatta junior picked up by the Bunnies a few years ago. He played a little bit of first grade but has been released by the Bunnies each year for the past three I think. Somehow he managed to stay in their PL squad each time for various reasons. 75kg's wringing wet, he is very hard to beat in open space but he will struggle to make first grade.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I have seen somebody smaller , with the same amount of natural ability in league, get exactly the same things said about him as everybody is saying on here, when he was signed by his first & second club.
He became a star at his second club & was then instrumental in winning a grand fianl for his 3rd club.

I saw Joven play firsts this year, I'm pretty sure this year. Anyway, I was impressed with what I saw. Football speaking, not speed.

spider

Coach
Preston is probably smaller too, maybe?

Im a bit miffed by the signing????

What about the focus on our juniors, there has to be one or two capable.

Latest posts