What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks team when all healthy

Stake Removed

First Grade
If we can get everyone fit same time this year, Flanno going to have some tough decisions on who will play and where

1. Dugan/Holmes - They are totally different styles and both offer plenty
2. Feki/Holmes/Katoa - Depends on who is fullback first
3. Leutele
4. Ramien/Dugan
5 .Lee/Katoa/Holmes
6. Moylan/Dugan - Yes i maybe insane but Dugan could be better 5/8 then Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen

bench
14. Segeyaro
15. Bukuya
16. Paulo
17. Ava/Capewell/Sorensen/Williams

Outside of that
Uele
Dillon
Gray

Thats if all is fit, and only used players who have played FG this year except Hodko as on way to Manly.

The hardest decisions will be outside backs and bench

But i do think Dugan would be option at 5/8, seeing what Moylan has offered i think Dugan would be stronger in defence no worse in attack, and has worked great in setting Holmes up for tries

carcharias

Immortal
Dugan can take Val’s wing after yesterday

Val made more breaks yesterday than Dugan has in years.
Yeah he f**ked a bit but when he is in form he is miles better.

wibble

Bench
Val at 5/8 would make more sense than Duges.

His kick misfired, but he did some 5/8 like play yesterday in our sweeping moves and got himself to 1st or 2nd receiver plenty of times.

Dugan and Holmes are the biggest conundrum. The fact that Lee/Katoa/Feki or Ramien/Loots mus make way for one or the other also adds to the puzzle. None of them deserve to be dropped on current form

Apples with apples though Stake. I agree Moylan is down on what we need from our 5/8. I also think he will come good.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moylan and Graham will be very damn good combo once they get a few games together.

Loots and the Feki Factor will be the ones who benefit

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well for mine get Ben Barba back, pay whatever fee required.

1. Barba
2. Feki
3. Dugan
4. Leutele
5. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifta
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen

Marchad

Juniors
Well for mine get Ben Barba back, pay whatever fee required.

1. Barba
2. Feki
3. Dugan
4. Leutele
5. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifta
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen
Ben Barba is never coming back to the sharks or the NRL he is killing it in Super League and will more than likely finish his career there also the coke is a lot cheaper and better.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ben Barba is never coming back to the sharks or the NRL he is killing it in Super League and will more than likely finish his career there also the coke is a lot cheaper and better.

Yep, true except he wont want to hang in Jolly ol blighty for too long, I reckn.

Pommy commentators have already said, Barba will be in he NRL next year & has told St helens as much.

wibble

Bench
Barba is on the biggest contract ever issued to a Saints player, and would still make much more for any NRL team. He'll be back. I just hope it is with us, but the more his team mates from 2016 move on, the less playing with his mates will affect his decision