What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks to approach NRL

SadShark

Bench
The Sharks are proposing to the NRL, a “Presentation Day” for the Manly game this week. They propose to present Manly with the 2-points and then have saddles/bridles attached (as their bitches), to allow Manly players to ride them around the oval as part of the festivities.

“The gifting of 2-points to Manly is a proud Sharks tradition” a source said. “We thought to save Manly the trouble of any possible injuries or suspension, we would kneel before them & anoint them with the points”.

Sharks players have volunteered to drive the Manly players to the game & back home, with as little discomfort as possible, to make sure they arrive fresh, safe & comfortable.

snout

First Grade
Any mention of a thankyou note from Baz for us playing his mob back into form?

carinashark

First Grade
This sort of post makes me sick. It’s us or them. They are dirty cheating scum and must be treated seriously as any disease should be. They must be smashed and sent back to their sewerage infested Lottoland. This game has special meaning for anyone a shark. A we should never loose again.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is that a copy & paste Carina, seems familiar?

Every time we play them, we act tough but play shite.

Hence uncle Sad willing to concede prior to the game.

With them so close to the spoon, we simply cannot let them off the hook this time.

I’ll be there to try & sway a dodgy ref’s decision!

My boy has just turned 5 and, not allowing me to forget what I told him 2 years ago, will be attending his first Sharks match.
Better not fook it up.

Just win, baby.